Excellent resort for the getaway and relax holiday ( Fiji Time ! ). You can be as isolated or connected as you desire. Great for that adult experience without the pitter, patter of little feet and screaming kids. There are other islands for that and we go to those places with the family.
Delightful bures, excellent beach and snorkelling. Interesting dive sites and excursions. Private picnics to remote, pristine beaches. Excursions to Sawa-I-Lau Caves ( Blue Lagoon Caves ).
Great food and warm friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasawa Island Resort & Spa is an exclusive retreat on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. Just 18 luxury bungalows are hidden among luscious tropical greenery, each only a few steps from a pristine, silky white-sand beach. Celebrated for its pristine location, Yasawa Island Resort & Spa has offered guests from around the globe unique, authentic and enriching travel experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Yasawa Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasawa Island Hotel Yasawa Island
- Yasawa Island Resort And Spa Fiji - Yasawa Islands