I was staying at the Executive Club Floor for two nights on 28 March and was totally disappointed with the attitude of your conceirge staff, Patrick Chen. I wanted to know of a local restaurant, not only he was not helpful, his attitude was really poor. I eventually walked away and later shocked to realise that he is the hotel's Chief Conceirge. I informed the reception to ask the Lobby Manager to contact me and it took him more than one hour to do so.
I don't see any good value staying at your hotel except having to pay more for your Executive Floor with disappointing service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding in every way... ideal location for business and pleasure, facilities that are superbly grand, gracious service from staff who anticipate and meet your every need when you travel to Asia's most dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Swissotel Grand Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Grand Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Swissotel Grand Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Swissotel Grand Hotel