Stayed at the Swissotel for 3 nights in June, arrived there using the Metro line 2 from the Pudong airport, station was just around the corner. Check in was smooth and room was on the 23 floor, very spacious and comfortable, with all the amenities plus free wi-fi. Selection in the breakfast room was very vast and very tasty. Hotel location was good for shopping and restaurants, the Bund was only a 10min taxi. The staff were very friendly and helpful, arranged a day trip to Suzhou (Venice of China) through the Concierge's desk, well worth seeing. Would definitely return to the Swissotel again on my next trip to Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding in every way... ideal location for business and pleasure, facilities that are superbly grand, gracious service from staff who anticipate and meet your every need when you travel to Asia's most dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Swissotel Grand Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Grand Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Swissotel Grand Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Swissotel Grand Hotel