I enjoyed my 2 night stay at Fraser Residence. Staff was extremely helpful from carrying the luggage to getting a cab to the airport. The facilities are modern and clean with a spa and a restaurant. Breakfast which is included is adequate and average. The location is centrally located near XinTianDi and Yu Garden. My room has a washer and dryer which was the main reason I decided to stay there. I recommend this hotel and will return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently redesigned and refurbished, and in Fraser Residence Shanghai has also installed an air purifying and water filter system to ensure that every guest will enjoy a better quality of air and water in their luxurious apartments. Situated on the Puxi side of the Huangpo River, Fraser Residence Shanghai is just a block from Huaihai Road, Shanghai's bustling hub for business, shopping and entertainment. Xintiandi, with its iconic boutiques, bars and restaurants in historic Shikumen houses is nearby, as is the famous Dongtai Antique Market. Fraser Residence Shanghai features 324 Gold-Standard, contemporary apartments and excellent facilities. Minimalist in style, with airy rooms, subtle colours, Fraser Residence Shanghai is a relaxing, tranquil sanctuary in a vibrant, busy location. Guests will appreciate the greatly enhanced meeting facilities, high speed Wi-Fi throughout, tempting new F&B options, wellness spa, gym and indoor heated pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Residence Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frasers Residence Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Fraser Residence Hotel Shanghai