1,977 results
All reviews ferry station boutique hotel heated toilet seat huangpu river across the river lost heaven coffee machine studio room excellent location lounge area third floor yuyuan garden breakfast was included high tech city view wonderful hotel bottled water
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I really hummed and haaah'd as to whether to rate this a 4 or 5 but ultimately gave it a big 5. Why? Well, there is absolutely no reason to fault this hotel - it incredibly priced and exceptional quality for this location...and if you get a Bund room - BINGO - you get that incredible view! Seriously, is ther anything more decadant than watching that view in a deep, warm bubble bath with the TV on. The bathroom also has a rain shower and heated toilet seats!
The rooms are very good and stylish, beds comfortable and quiet. Serving the rooms is miraculously completed whilst I was at breakfast.
The lounge is a nice retreat and best part of the day - a free cocktail in the late afternoon.
So the one reason I would slightly mark the hotel down would be that the food is alright. Breakfast is similar each day without a huge selection...and this goes for the lounge food also.
Overall, the hotel is a brilliant find and I'd absolutely be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Missjane06
Management response:Responded 22 May 2017

We thank you very much for your comments of your stay with us recently. We look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel is at a very reasonable price given the location.
The lobby is modest but offers good coffee, cokes and a daily welcome coctail. The rooms are fantastic with great beds, bedding and plush towels. The room I had was very spacious with a pod espresso machine and a toto washlet. My room was more like a suite with a separate sitting and tv area. Plenty of hot water in the rainfall shower. The view of the Bund from the 20th floor was great.
The gym is small but good equipment and bottled water. Breakfast was bountiful but not exceptional.
My only minor complaint was the lobby had a slightly funky smell and the concierge I spoke with for recommendations was not that engaged. Small complaints in an overall excellent stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark M
Management response:Responded 14 May 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I am writing the review from my room after first day of stay. I have came to shanghai for business trip and booked the room in this hotel for 3 nights. First I have arrived early (at 10AM) however the room was ready for me and to my surprise they have upgraded me to suite category with amazing view on the bund. The room is huge with extra launge area and lovely view from all 4 windows. I have been working the whole day but at the same moment felt very relaxed with jazz music playing through the room. Wifi is also very fast and hotel provide connection to VPN which is very appreciated if you travel for work. Bravo Les Suites Orient, you have made my stay in shanghai unforgetable. Cannot wait to try breakfast tomorrow morning.

Room Tip: amazing view from room 1008, I would recommend to business travellers or couples
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 May 2017

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This was the best find ! Only reasonably priced 5 star hotel on the bund. Even though the address is not "the bund' it actually corners the bund. The views from our room and bathroom were spectacular . The location was also amazing...easy walking distance to the ferry, Nanjing Rd and restaurants and shopping . Every evening they make cocktails in the foyer .... the first one is free each night. Great hotel in an amazing location .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 9 May 2017

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Loved the position - on the Bund river with a fabulous view of Shanghai's magnificent skyline from my bedroom window.
Service very polite, wonderful bedroom, a d good breakfast.

A short walk to the very busy Nanjing Road and I am happy to be this distance away from the hustle and bustle.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo