Regal Jinfeng Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Purui Hotel(Shanghai)
  • Pool
All reviewsnice hoteldepartmental storebasic englishpudong districtfree wifiwestern stylebed was comfortablehong kongclub floormetro lineroom servicebreakfast buffettaxichinareceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2011

I stayed there for 5 nights.. Friendly staffs and they gave great services.. The rooms & toilet were very clean.. They have free wireless internet at the lobby/reception area. The only things is it is quite far from the city and the only public transportation can take is the taxi. Overall it is worthwhile staying there.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank DanArif
Reviewed 16 January 2011

I was booked on this hotel by our local China office. the hotel is just walking distance from our China office. Locationwise, it very far from the tourist center. taxi is hard to get because of the remote location. Buffet breakfast is so-so.

i would rate this hotel as 4 star only. room sizes varies.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank virstud
Reviewed 23 June 2010

Orginal booked to Regal International East Asia Hotel, but my flight was delayed to casue arrival this hotel at midnight, the manager informed me all rooms are fully, since I have paid money already when I booked this hotel. I was very angry and complained why no rooms for me, finally the manager transfered me to stay at their partner hotel - Regal Jinfeng Hotel and upgrade to me to "Suite Room" and free the breakfast for me. Regal Jinfeng Hotel is the new hotel, but location is not good.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank muifanny
Reviewed 7 February 2010

I booked this hotel through WOTIF website on my way to connect upto to the UK .The advert mentioned SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM AIRPORT.
So i decided not stay at the Airport Hotels as my transport has been sorted out
On making my booking to the airport the hotel wanted to charge as they said they had no such arangement with Wotif.
Wotif refused to take responsiblity as well & said they did not mean Free Shuttle &i had to pay my cost to the airport.
I asked Wotif what does the sentance mean when u airport shuttle provided?
What is a shuttle?
To me it means a free shuttle to the airport .
The Hotel&Wotif should have mentione Limousine service provide which i paid for.
I dont think in future i will use WOTIF or this hotel again.
Haroon

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2009

The hotel was just opened but staff are with high service standard. Food quality was also good in both coffee shop and chinese restaurant. I also enjoyed the hotel Spa and massage treatment after work for a whole day.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business