Hotel staff was friendly and price was good this is why I gave 2 stars, otherwise I'd given 1 star.
1. Hotel is not clean at all, including rooms and breakfast area.
2. Breakfast is only attractive to Chinese people I guess, because I don't like to eat pork buns or rice in the morning. There wasn't any options. I ate cucumber and small tomatoes.
3. There is not refrigerator in the room.
4. A/C was not working. I called the hotel staff, they said it is working and I need to wait. Next day It is still not working it never came down from 27C (80F). I talked to the receptionist, he send someone to change filters, etc. They said it is working now and it is fixed. Next morning I called the manager and told him it has been working all night and still it is 27C. He gave me some explanation about central system and other bull. I told him if he can provide me another room or fix it so that it will be around 20C or not. He can provide another room. I told him to get the room to 20C and then I'll move. He said it is not possible, because of the central system, etc. same bull. I just checked out and went to a different hotel.
5. I gave my suit for dry clean service. It took more than a day to get it back, and it was not done properly.
6. Wireless internet is very very slow. It does not work most of the time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Sanlin Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sanlin Shanghai Hotel Shanghai