“Had a fun night!”

Saturday Night Life: Pub Crawl Shanghai
Ranked #8 of 88 Nightlife in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pub Crawl Shanghai is Shanghai's original and best pub crawl. We've been crawling for over seven years now, taking locals, expats and travellers alike on unforgettable tours of Shanghai's vibrant nightlife. Join us every Saturday at 9:30pm to discover great new bars, meet new friends, and take advantage of the best drink deals. Each crawl includes an hour of open bar at the first venue, exclusive specials on drinks throughout the night, free party shots on the party bus and at entrance to each bar, and entry and free drinks one of Shanghai’s craziest clubs. So come hop on the Pub Crawl bus and make new friends, get exclusive drink specials, and have a blast the entire way! RMB 200 (prepay) includes: -Open bar at the first venue -Complimentary welcome shots upon arrival at each venue -Transportation to every venue on the Party Bus -Exclusive Pub Crawl drink specials at every venue -Free entry and drinks tickets or table access at one of Shanghai’s hottest clubs -Party guides to plan your whole night and ignite the fun -Photographer to record your night out
Shanghai, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a fun night!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Well organized pubcrawl + 4 good locations + super friendly staff + people from everywhere around the world = PARTY!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank mllekailin

Shanghai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This pub crawl is a must”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have been on three different pub crawls with Pub Crawl Shanghai. Each was a little different, all were definitely worth it. Not only are they giving you a free shot at each bar on the crawl, but they're also giving you free alcohol on the bus. The staff is great, focused solely on ensuring that you have a fun time. I have always gone with at least one other friend, but have met plenty of friendly people from all over the world during the crawls as well. I recommend this as a must for any younger adults visiting Shanghai, or for local expats looking to have a fun night out.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank DavidSchue
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paragliding In CHINA!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I had an absolutely great time with the Pub Crawl Shanghai Team. Everyone was professional, fun, and enthusiastic. Two friends and I joined them on their paragliding weekend trip and we were treated very well, stayed at a great hotel, and had a very safe trip. The Pub Crawl Shanghai team are a bunch of unbelievable people. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get out of the big city for a weekend of adventure / fun! Its always really cool to meet different international friends and see different parts of this beautiful country.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hannah J
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A good night guaranteed.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

During my stay in SH I made it to two pub crawls and even with high expectations after the first night, the second didn't disappoint. The crew were really great hosts and the crawl made it a great way to visit a few bars/clubs without transport/entrance buzzkills. Thanks for the good memories PCS, I'll definitely be back!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank beccyv
Townsville, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun night”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

We missed a last minute notice about change of venue but lucky for us so did an off duty staff member of the pub crawl who hooked us up again with the group. Thanks Addie. Missing half the open bar time they gave us a discount and lined up some shots to get us caught up with the group. There were over 20 westerners, lots of Dutch, an American, a few Irish, us Australians and others. Met some interesting people, went to some not so interesting pubs/bars- except the last one "Mook"- whilst a pumping night club is not usually my thing, when quite drunk it was pretty fun. Lost my friends due to us being silly drunk and had to make it back to the hotel by taxi, having no mobile battery and only knowing the english name of my hotel. Luckily I tagged along with others, who googled my hotel address and showed the taxi driver whilst I grunted intoxicated in the back seat hoping I was going the right way. The next day was mostly a write-off. The night was good value and is probably my most memorable time in Shanghai. I only regret not mingling more!

2 Thank Luke M