Ladoll Service Apartments
US$227
US$184
US$177
  • Breakfast included
The PuLi Hotel and Spa(Shanghai)
US$521
US$254
US$122
US$99
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have stayed 3 nights in this hotel and had to move to another hotel because I did not feel well in it. I have seen a lot of good hotels in my life and I can rate this one as European 2 to 3 stars.
Negative points: the entrance, lobby and reception are quite shabby. The service is not existant. Check-in and Check-out quite long. Furniture, bathroom are cheap-looking.
Positive: great location, by walk to Jing An temple and metro station.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank KarineB52
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Location. It is convenient considering the distance to the metro (line2) and many restaurants nearby. The apartment was OK. The flexibility allowing changing of the booking was a plus. The room is clean.
The place is a bit shabby. No one helped when I arrived with 2 suitcases and a computer bag. The reception is located on the 2nd floor in a tiny room, so I had to take the 2 heavy suitcases to the reception, went through the long check-in process as it is normal in China, and then went to the third floor, all without help. The toilet could not flush, if one put used toilet paper in!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We booked an apartment for a 10 days stay in Shanghai as we wanted an alternative to hotel accommodation and like booking studio apartments when we visit Europe. This choice proved to be very good. The apartment was clean and well appointed with a washing machine and DVD player being a bonus. The staff were very helpful in resolving the queries and questions we had. We were very pleased with our experience of this choice of accommodation and would recommend others to use.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheJiveMaster
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Taxi from the airport and an easy helpful check-in. Reception staff on the 1st floor English speaking determined to make the stay at Ladoll Service Apartments a pleasant one. Everything fine in the room and very clean, as it says in the names the apartment was cleaned and freshened up every day with clean towels. Wifi easy to access although I could't figure out the TV, then again I didn't come to Shanghai to watch TV. Good location and the Villa & Hut cafe across the road great for breakfast if you don't want to bother to cook in the ideal small kitchen in the apartment, nice big refrigerator. No complaints at this very well priced accommodation. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed for 11 nights here and found the cleaning staff I met in the halls extremely warm, friendly and eager to work through language barriers to assist me. The front desk staff were quick and efficient in processing my check-in and check-out. They even kept an eye out for me on the street knowing my estimated arrival time. This place offers hotel service with the option of environmentally friendly initiatives which I took pleasure in using from time to time. The apartment was large and the bathroom has strong water pressure and plenty of hot water. It is a great location as it is only a couple of blocks from the Jing'An metro station. At the end of the street is a vendor serving buns and an extremely welcoming lady next door from whom I was able to buy many things with the use of sign language. ;) There is plenty of restaurants in the neighborhood as well. The apartment was very quite within the halls and relatively quite for the city of Shanghai fro any noise coming from the streets.

Room Tip: Assume rooms at the back of the building would be quieter during rush hour.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo