- The rooms are so amazing! We felt very comfortable during our stay in the hotel it has a really good view as well.
- I would like to thank the help and support of Nitin Abbi and Raymond Xu, I contact them by e-mail and they replied and answered all of my questions. Raymond also called to my room to ask if everything was Ok.
- The staff was polite but I would say they are a little cold and distant, I didn't feel as comfortable as in the hotel I stayed in Beijing. Maybe the people in Shanghai behaves like that. When I talked to the concierge, he was talking by cellphone, maybe with his friends (I understand Chinese) and I had to wait around 5 minutes so he could talk to me. I think a 5 star hotel should have a better staff.
- The breakfast was not so good, the place was a little crowded and not so comfortable.
--> In my opinion the hotel was Ok,most of the experience are the amazing rooms, but if I was the manager I would be thinking about the staff; next time I travel to Shanghai I might be thinking to stay in another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel.Our local neighborhood has it all. Our hotel is close to the Bund, considered the city’s symbol since the 1920s, and the People’s Square. We are also near the Nanjing Road, Lujiazui, and Huaihai Zhong Road central business districts, as well as the North Sichuan Road shopping area and historic Duolun Road.Enjoy your stay in one of our 471 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring river, city, and Bund skyline views. Relax completely in our famous Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, with a pillow-top mattress, cozy duvet, and goose down blanket. Our hotel’s unique outdoor garden and riverside setting make it the perfect place to get away from the fast pace of Shanghai.Complimentary wireless High Speed Internet Access is now available in all of the hotel’s public areas and guest rooms to meet the needs of business and leisure travelers alike. When you need a retreat from fast-paced city life, we have many options. Indulge yourself with a treatment at the Shine Spa. Sheraton Fitness Programmed by Core® Performance features state-of-the-art cardio and strength-training equipment, and our 30-meter swimming pool is illuminated by natural light through the ceiling.We offer a variety of event facilities that are ideal for weddings, dinners, product launches, and meetings. Our dedicated professionals are ready to assist you with any requirements or requests.Let the Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel be your home base when visiting Shanghai, one of Asia’s most vibrant cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Shanghai Hongkou Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.