“Excellent!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jing'an
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Good value, good experience ! here is the best restaurant in my life!!!My faourite is the dessert of icecream, chocolate, etc. Service staff is shanghainese and look caring & nice.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

My dinner was FANTASTIC. Very tasty, delicious and fresh food with interesting menu.
My starter was Caprese- fresh tomotoes with mozzarella cheese- It was my favorite till the next course came. The secondi were Pizza and Ravioli... the ravioli absolutely beautiful!!! Noone could tell what I had as the plate just so cleaned up!Unfortunately I just didnt have enough room for desserts but I will definitely come back for more fantastic experience. Recommended!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I went to Leonardo restaurant located at Hilton yesterday night and i had such a great experience ! Food was delicate and very tasty and service was great ! The manager Kyle was very attentive and friendly and make us feel cared !! I will for sure go back there on my next trip !!

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Must say it was a wonderful experience....we ate very well ..service and ambiance were good
pasta was delicious and al dente. Wines were very fairly priced but if you wanted to go all out they have a pretty extensive wine list.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

I had a difficult choice to make. If you are not in for frutti di mare the choice is limited. But I managed to get some pasta with beef and it was good. Wine list is not too long but you can find some rare treats.
Recommended