Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai
Maiju Hotel(Shanghai)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,163 results
All reviewscentury parkshopping mallmicro breweryadventure zoneshangri la groupgreat hotelexpo centercomplimentary mini bartrade showhotel gymfitness centermaglev stationthe club loungegreat gymbusiness tripswimming poolbreakfast buffet is
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

Love this hotel. Watch the cost of the breakfast at $40. Location is great. Many shops and restaurants located adjacent to the hotel in the mall. Rooms clean and service is outstanding. Close to the Maglev for easy commute to airport.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Brett B
Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Brett B,

Thank you for choosing the Kerry Hotel Pudong as your hotel of choice on this trip to Shanghai. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please also note that our restaurant does have an "A La Carte" option for breakfast should you wish to choose that in future. I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back to the Kerry Hotel on your next visit to Shanghai.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Extremely friendly staff.
I had my room in the Club area at a add price that was ridiculously low.
Separete check-in on 2nd floor and access to the club lounge.
Room was above average for a higher priced hotel, and ver good for the price I paid.

The hotel is in the same complex as a smaller mall, which makes it easy to find somewher to eat and shop.

Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Klp65

Dear KLP65,

Thank you so much for choosing the Kerry Hotel Pudong on your recent visit to Shanghai. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with your feedback and I do hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to Shanghai at the Kerry Hotel Pudong, in the near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Although not located in central Shanghai, if your business is in Pudong this hotel is highly recommended. Plus being wherein is you get very few people accosting you as soon as you step out he door.
Excellent gym and pool, good food, large rooms and plenty of other restaurants on your doorstep. I like to fact that the minibar is included in your room rate and would advocate including breakfast.
The staff are all very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KevinandAlison
Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Dear Kevin and Alison,
Thank you for choosing Kerry Hotel Pudong for your recent visit to Shanghai. I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I was delighted to learn you had a fantastic stay with us and especially the Food & Beverage options and our amazing Kerry Sports facility. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Kerry Hotel Pudong in the future, should your travels bring you to China.

Reviewed 28 January 2013

My stay at the kerry hotel was very satisfatory. The room was modern design, with a bath and shower in the room. L'occitance amenuities were provided. In my package access to business lounge and free minibar dring were included.Large choice of international TV channels. I had a nice corner room very quiet and with a lot of windows. The view was nothing interesting though. The hotel is situated close to a mall with many restaurant option and a link to the underground network

The hotel provide a restaurant with a huge choice of buffet for breakfast -
But above all the service was perfect. Never checkout so quick (all was done during my last breakfast in the business lounge- I just had to sign the bill presented at my table)
I will come back when possible

Room Tip: Corner room
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank leto1972
Peter C, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Pudong Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Leto 1972

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments on our Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. I am very please to learn you availed of our complimentary minibar while here, it truly is a unique offering among the hotels here in Shanghai. I pleased you enjoyed the overall selection and choices for breakfast, it is a great way to start your day. Our Club lounge is the perfect place to get business done and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again there when you return to Shanghai.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stayed for one night. Excellent room, interesting shower/bath combination. The hotel is adjacent to a large shopping center. Very good breakfast. The gym is by far the best I've ever seen in a hotel - it rivals professional gyms in both size and equippment.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank avipiti

Dear Avipiti,

Thank you so much for your wonderful response on line. As a senior reviewer I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel truly has some amazing features that constantly surprise our guests, one of which is our world class Sports Facility, Kerry Sports. It is the largest Sports Facility in any hotel here in Shanghai. Its a key part of our "integrated lifestyle" hotel service offerings. Our recent campaign boasts a slogan "More Room for Life" I hope to see you in the gym on your next visit at Kerry Hotel Pudong.