“With patience, care, and a soothing touch Delicious brought some relaxation and lasting light on a cold Shanghai day”

Delicious! Fresh Gourmet Skincare
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Winter in Shanghai is often times a period in which we hide away and hibernate. Its hard to stay warm and the weather only has two dials: bad and worse. But amongst all the cold there a few things we can do in Shanghai to get away and "escape" both from the winter and from a stressed filled week. Upon my arrival at Olya's Delicious Skincare workshop, as soon as the door opened a ray of warmth hit me and i was welcomed with some lovely hot tea made from traditional russian herbs that went so far as to warm me up from the inside out. The room where the facial took place was another haven where my body immediately began to relax...and then the treatment began...and if i had to sum it up in one word...AMAZING!! I walked out of the place with my skin glowing and feeling refreshed and healthier than it had been in ages. At the moment the improved color still permeates. I look forward to heading back over to Delicious and trying out their other seasonal treatments!

Visited March 2011

“The best way to relieve Jet Lag”
Reviewed 3 March 2011

If you're a busy business traveler, you know how difficult it is to feel relaxed and settled. For this, the best thing is a Delicious! facial... hands down. The entire experience will change your entire outlook on life. It's fabulous!

Visited March 2011