“Miki is the best guide!”
Review of Miki Tours

Miki Tours
Book In Advance
US$63.50*
and up
Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour including Riverside Dining Experience from...
US$243.00*
and up
Tongli Water Town Visit and Courtyard Lifestyle Experience at Jinze Water...
US$69.00*
Explore a Different Angle of Shanghai Including Zhujiajiao and City Highlights
Ranked #2 of 41 Food & Drink in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were a group of 11 (including 2 kids) but Miki was able to organize everything from providing a van big enough to accommodate us all & having enough seats when we eat in restaurants. We would not be able to cover everything (Shanghai, Tongli & Hangzhou) if we didn't have a guide as efficient as Miki. She is also very patient and friendly. While other guides would go about their usual daily routine, Miki does her job passionately & joyfully. She never gets tired & she always have a smile on her face even after a very long day.

I would definitely recommend Miki as a tour guide to others who are planning to visit Shanghai.

2  Thank Christian F

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We spent a couple of days with our friend (and we say our friend, because after meet her, we condiser Miki our friend instead of our guide). Everything was simply perfect!! She is such a very kind person with a great kowledge of her city and surroundings. We also visited Hanghzou and we highly recomend this trip because is a good oportunity for travelling in a fast train, and because once there a driver was waiting for us and Miki explained us a very interesting things about all the places we visited. We had lunch in a house next to a tea plantation and the food was delicious. We also went at the Shanghai Circus Era Time, and once more Miki was perfect! She booked the tickets in advance and we had a very good seats and she came with us until the entrance of the theater. For all this reasons and much more, Miki made our travel to Shanghai memorable.

3  Thank Dolors_M_S
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Just spent 3 days touring with Miki last week. We were a family - parents and our two girls. Miki did a fantastic job in arranging the tour absolutely perfectly . Miki's magic bag is a great expression how well thought out and prepared The Miki Experience is . Want to feed goldfish ? Miki has seeds in her bag. A clumsy chopstick event ? Miki has wipes.Need to separate into two taxis? Miki pulls out the spare cell phone.

But beyond the tremendous organization Miki is extremely friendly and through her stories of her family and experiences we got another interesting perspective of China.

In summary,we had a great three days and would highly recommend Miki to anyone looking for this kind of service in Shanghai and its environs.

2  Thank Realtraveller1
ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Yoni and all your family :
Thank you very much for choosing my service here and your nice comments !
I have enjoyed 2 days with your lovely family very much , thanks for the great recommendation over the movie .
Sending my best wishes to your family !
Miki Wei
Honored to be your guide and a friend

Reviewed 8 September 2013

My family and I visited Shanghai for 3 days in August 2013. We had Miki as our guide for two days: day one - tour of Shanghai, day two - tour of Tongli and Suzhou. It was an amazing experience. Miki had great suggestions on what to see and what to eat (we tried a lot of new things- all very delicious). This trip would not have been as relaxed or enjoyable without Miki. She is very enthusiastic and has a very good sense of humor. We enjoyed her company very much.

4  Thank Vict0riaL13
ShanghaiguideMiki, Owner at Miki Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2013

Thank you very much for choosing my service and your nice comments here .
You are such a wonderful lady , I admire you from my deep heart .
Sending my best wishes to your family !
Miki Wei
Honored to be your guide and friend

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We spent 2 full days with Miki seeing the sights and learning some of the history of Shanghai. She also assisted us with guidance on where to go, what to do, where to shop & eat on the days we were alone. She organised a car to and from the airport for us, & her driver, Mr W, was lovely. Most importantly she was flexible enough to accommodate our 10 month old baby. Miki felt more like a friend than a tour guide by the end!

2  Thank Gavanf

Thank you very much for choosing my service and your nice comments ! I have enjoyed the 2 days tour with your family very much , your angel has made our tour so much fun , I love those photos you sent me , thank you very much ! Sending my best wishes to your family !