“A very sunny day in Shanghai”

Sunny Tours Shanghai
Book In Advance
More Info
US$66.00*
and up
Private Shanghai at Night Walking Tour with...
Ranked #1 of 515 Shopping in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Hey welcome to Shanghai!Sunny Tours provide nice and professional private tour and business services for your trip to Shanghai China.Give us a chance today and we will reward you with the most pleasant expereince in Shanghai China!
Reviewed 12 May 2014

May 4 2014 . My father and I spent the day with Sunny touring the wonderful Shanghai. We appreciated her flexibility to our days plans. Sunny was friendly , funny, knowledgable and great at managing our time to allow us the ability to see and do as much as possible in the time we had.
We love the fact that she hired a driver so we never had to wait for a taxi he just always seamed to magically be there when we were ready. She was so good she even gave us a lesson on how to haggle for best prices before we went to the markets.
I would highly recommend Sunny to any of my friends as she is trustworthy and exceedingly helpful in a city where we can't even read a street sign!
Thanks so much Sunny hopefully we will meet again
The Eisenhauers

All reviews
"day tour"
in 27 reviews
"private tour"
in 17 reviews
"great guide"
in 15 reviews
"command of the english language"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend her to anyone"
"excellent english"
in 9 reviews
"cruise ship"
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I spent 2 full days with Sunny in Shanghai and it was a fabulous way to see the city. She was prompt, knowledgable, flexible and funny. Her english is impeccable as she also works as a translator so it was very easy to talk and joke with her. I highly recommend her as a guide and she offered good advice on places to eat and other things to do during our stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I scheduled a two day tour with Sunny and she was wonderful! She is very fluent in English, which I must say cannot be said for all private tour guides/companies. We were on several other tours throughout China, both private and small group, and no one came close to her English.
She scheduled two perfect days that did not involve an unnecessary amount of travel time between sites. She arranged for a driver on one day when we visited water town, which is a must see. She also took us shopping and we found some wonderful take home items. She is very pleasant and really enjoys people. We had some minor changes to our itinerary and she was very flexible with us. Shanghai private tour with Sunny is the way to go!!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Just returned from a month long trip in Asia. Sunny was, by far, our best guide in Asia. Her English skills were excellent; her bargaining skills, fantastic; her knowledge of Shanghai and of China, incredible; and her personality, just as her name implies. Sunny is a sunny, warm, bubbly personality. I would highly recommend her to anyone visiting Shanghai.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Sunny proved to be the perfect guide to a water village outside Shanghai. Knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and met our every expectation. Despite a rainy, cool day, she facilitated a wonderful experience, including an authentic Chinese meal at a restaurant of our choice. Her language fluency allowed us to learn a great deal about Shanghai, China and the various attractions. Could not recommend her more highly. Kudos to Ken the driver as well.