“Nice place and good service”

Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong
Ranked #3 of 5,112 Hotels in Shanghai
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times and once for a period of 1 month. Rooms are spacious and with a nice design. Overall service level is good. Nice restaurant on the top floor with a fantastic view on the river and the Puxi side of Shanghai. You have choice between a buffet or a la carte with very reasonable price. Quality is good, nothing superior but good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I have spent just recently stay with my friend. we had a nice experiences and welcome. food was great. everything was organize for us and even thought we have choose with a good location with nice view room. i would love to come here for the next tip and would recommend to friends!!

Room Tip: High floor room is good!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I learnt Four seasons in Europe,very popular hotel.This is my first time staying at Four seasons Pudong.It's real out of my expectation,very surprised to its detailed service,make me so happy.Especially the Chinese restaurant--Shang Xi,they called my surname as I walked in,dishes are very delicious,my friends said it's very authentic with shanghainiese and cantonese!They send me a cup of ginger tea for my cough.We all are very happy that day!Thank you,for your food &service,thank you all,Shang Xi guys!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Liviya
Reviewed 19 December 2012

What an amazing stylish new hotel with outstanding service! Good location with nice view.This was 2nd 4 seasons hotel in Shanghai,and compare with the hotel on the another side,this one is more nicely designed Boutique hotel.I was specially impressed by the great food in Camelia restaurant on the grand floor.Excellent service delivered by friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank joe2003
Reviewed 17 December 2012

We went with our two daughters (9 and 12 yrs) and stayed for three nights. What an amazing stylish hotel with outstanding service! The rooms are designed in a deluxe modern style. Very tastefully decorated. The staff is on top of it. Excellent and so well-trained. Always willing to help. Kids are warmly welcomed and treated with a smile. Enjoyed a delightful dinner at the elegant Chinese restaurant Shang-Xi and had lunch at the more contemporary Camelia. Both restaurants are a must try - quality of food is suberb! We definitely will stay there again if we come back to Shanghai.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kate L
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Hotel is nicely designed. I was specially impressed by the swimming pool which is located on the 41st floor. Chinese restaurant Shangxi serves great Cantonese food. The pork belly was melt in my mouth. It's a pity that I didn't have time to try their restaurant Camelia, it looks so romantic at dinner time with the fireplace on.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank KAILIN1010
Reviewed 12 December 2012

This is my first time to this hotel. The foyer looks very nice and magnificent. Front office clerk is stylish and work efficient. I stay at 36th floor and view and room is good for me. Especially the breakfast and their chef's are quite good. Let me feel warmly during my business trip. I think next time I will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony C
Travellers also viewed these Shanghai hotels
Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai
Fairmont Peace Hotel
#9 of 5,112 in Shanghai
People’s Square
Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong

Address: 210 Century Avenue | Pudong New District, Shanghai 200120, China
Region: China > Shanghai Region > Shanghai > Lujiazui
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 5,112 Hotels in Shanghai
Price Range: £218 - £375 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai at Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.