Stayed here for 5 nights in a basic King room. The room layout was good with a nice view of the city. Room was in good repair and it was nice having a large TV with a variety of channels. Great bed and pillows. The cleaning service was exceptional and every night turndown. The cleaning staff were very friendly and always asked if I needed extra this or that. I did not find the front desk staff to be very friendly. Never a smile. For some strange reason the toilet faces the bath with very little space between the two. Probably okay if you're under 4'6". Only complaint is that the wireless internet only works above certain floors. i was on the 19th floor and couldn't get service. They offered to move me but I discovered this after one day and I liked the room I was in. The fitness centre is excellent with lots of equipment and it was busy early every morning. Didn't eat in any restaurants as the prices were very steep for Shanghai. One tip is free wireless next door at the E Cafe. It's a coffee shop with pastries and light snacks. Turn left as you exit the hotel.
I would definitely stay here next time I'm in Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The recently refurbished Hilton Shanghai hotel towers impressively above the city's former French Concession and is located in the heart of Shanghai's business and entertainment districts. Within walking distance of Shanghai's exclusive shopping streets, Nanjing Xi Lu and Huaihai Lu, this prestigious Shanghai hotel is close to Shanghai attractions such as Jing'an Temple and Jing'an Park. Pudong International Airport is a 50-minute drive away and Hongqiao Airport is only 20 minutes from the hotel. Hold your next conference in one of the 18 meeting rooms or choose the elegant Grand Ballroom at this Shanghai hotel. All contemporary Hilton Shanghai hotel Guest Rooms offer a spacious work area, wireless Internet access and large windows offering views of the city. Choose and Executive Room for access to the 38th floor Executive Lounge. After a busy day, relax in the spa, enjoy a game of squash or work out in fitness center at the Hilton Shanghai hotel. Choose from one of the hotel's 8 restaurants and bars and Dine on fresh seafood at People on Water, the Ningbonese Chinese cuisine restaurant and enjoy views of the impressive Shanghai skyline from the level 39 Penthouse Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Hilton International Shanghai
- Shanghai Hilton International