Spent weekend visiting Shanghai and stayed 2 nights with my wife. A few positives... (1) Location to MRT/Subway is quite convient, less than 500m, (2) The view from our room was very nice of Pudong skyline far off in the distance, (3) The breakfast buffet is good. There are some critical drawbacks, (1) Our room was quite dated, in critical need of renovation, (2) The bars around the hotel, but are quite seedy. I was expecting more being in Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A symbol of hospitality in the heart of the city’s business and entertainment center, Kunlun Jing An welcomes guests into a unique atmosphere of style and ease. Located in the prestigious former French Concession area of town, the hotel is within easy reach of Shanghai’s premier shopping streets, West Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road. All rooms and suites at the Kunlun Jing An feature a marble bathroom with double vanity area, bathtub, shower room, and luxury amenities. Deluxe Rooms and Executive Rooms are equipped with a spacious desk and high speed wireless internet which provide a convenient place to work. Executive Panorama Suites additionally offer fantastic views of the Shanghai skyline. The health club, Indoor swimming pool, squash court and outdoor tennis court provide multiple choices for a great workout during your stay. Kunlun Jing An offers an outstanding collection of international and authentic local cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Kunlun Jing An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Hilton International Shanghai
- Shanghai Hilton International