I travel to Shanghai quite frequently on business and like to try out the many different hotels that Shanghai has to offer. This hotel was fabulous, offering many hotel options that you may not expect from a Hilton. No language barrier that I came across, which always helps when staying in a big city in Asia like Shanghai.
I stayed in an executive room on the 28th floor with great views of the temple, French Concession, and the Bund (if you look far enough). Offering many restaurants, I found myself at the top floor bar, which overlooks the entire city and a must see regardless of whether or not you stay here. The Spa, pool, and fitness facilities were outstanding, offering everything you could possibly ask for in a luxury hotel.
Anything in Shanghai is just a short cab ride away, including the downtown district in Pudong. The concierge was a big help, suggesting sports bars and clubs that were a lot of fun and very Western friendly. Safety was definitely a priority of the hotel, which was clearly obvious upon entering this facility.
In all, I would highly suggest an executive room on a high floor. The views and service will surely impress visitors and guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A symbol of hospitality in the heart of the city’s business and entertainment center, Kunlun Jing An welcomes guests into a unique atmosphere of style and ease. Located in the prestigious former French Concession area of town, the hotel is within easy reach of Shanghai’s premier shopping streets, West Nanjing Road and Huaihai Road. All rooms and suites at the Kunlun Jing An feature a marble bathroom with double vanity area, bathtub, shower room, and luxury amenities. Deluxe Rooms and Executive Rooms are equipped with a spacious desk and high speed wireless internet which provide a convenient place to work. Executive Panorama Suites additionally offer fantastic views of the Shanghai skyline. The health club, Indoor swimming pool, squash court and outdoor tennis court provide multiple choices for a great workout during your stay. Kunlun Jing An offers an outstanding collection of international and authentic local cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Kunlun Jing An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Hilton International Shanghai
- Shanghai Hilton International