2,666 results
All reviewshilton shanghaithe executive loungeatrium cafetypical hiltonhilton propertyjing'an templethe penthousediamond memberfrench concessiontop flooran upgradefitness centerbusiness tripbreakfast buffetmetro stationcorner roomlocation is excellent
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times & can always rely on a consistent guest experience. Great hotel for the western business traveler. The executive floors are worth the added cost as the service level provided by the staff is fantastic. The hotel is an older property, but is well maintained & clean.

Stayed: August 2014
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Shanghai and for taking the time to share your staying experience with TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you have enjoyed the services and the facilities provided. These positive comments are appreciated as it allows us to know that we are moving in the right direction.

Let me assured you that Hilton's standards are high as ever at Hilton Shanghai and it is my hope that you will come visit us again. Please do contact myself when you plan to visit Shanghai next so I may handle your reservation personally. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Shanghai.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I was welcomed and addressed to in a perfect way. location of the hotel is ideal for airport bus, the old tempel and underground right middle in the hustle and bustle of the city. Tess at the executive lounge will fullfill any wish and she and her team looked after me that well that I will be back

Room Tip: the higher the floor the better

Dear Valued Guest,

It gives us great pleasure when we have guest commented that they had enjoyed their stay with us, especially with the services and facilities provided. Rest assured your compliments towards Tess and her team have been shared with the team. These comments gave great motivation toward our colleagues as we continue to cultivate excellence in the areas of services provided to our guests.

I do look forward to welcome you back the Hilton Shanghai on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Conveniently located near the Jing An Temple area, with easy access to the Subway, Hilton Shanghai is a good hotel for both business and family trips. The executive lounge on the 38th floor has superb city skyline views, and you may even see the Oriental Pearl tower on Pudong on clear days. Good value for your money!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Shanghai.

I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our services and facilities and enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your comments and we will continue to encourage feedback from all our guests as this is a very important tool for us to help continuously improve our services.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. I have been many times there and was never disappointed. Unfortunately room rates are sometimes are too high for me ((Peak season or when hotel is amost full and I have to book by short notice).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Shanghai.

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Shanghai and for taking the time to share your staying experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our services and you have enjoyed your stay with us. I greatly appreciate your comments and we will continue to encourage feedback from all our guests as this is a very important tool for us to help continuously improve our services.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed only for 1 night, overall experience was good, I was upgraded to a panaromic King room (near the lift) unfortunately, so quite a bit of noise from the corridor. I came in from a red eye flight and desperately needed to check in - while I appreciate the early check in, the front desk staff (who seemed a little new) took more than 20 minutes for my check in, when there was no one else at the counter. After I checked into the room, spacious, clean and comfortable, I fell asleep for barely 10 minutes before getting rudely awakened by the phone - it was the same check in staff, who asked to verify my name and credit card details again!!! First experience marred by this - apart from that, room service delivery was prompt, food selection was good, breakfast and lunch buffet options were good too. Service staff were prompt and keen to help. All in all a good business hotel with a spacious lobby and excellent meeting space. Would give them a try again some time soon, given its good rates and good location around Jing An Temple and French Concession.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cat3ine
HiltonShanghaiHotel, General Manager at The Kunlun Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from the Hilton Shanghai—I hope this message finds you well on your journey onwards!

I do appreciate that you took the time from your day to share your experiences with us. As a valuable guest of ours, we are especially grateful that your comments are positive on hotel location and your stay experience. Still, I believe our front desk staff service could be improved without hassling more upon your arrival. It shows weakness on service part and will be taking into training process immediately.

Good to know that you will visit us again if in any future plan, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future and encourage you to contact me directly should you need any assistance with your reservations!

With kind regards,