Grand Hyatt Shanghai
US$113
US$407
US$246
  • Pool
The Langham Shanghai Xintiandi(Shanghai)
US$310
US$247
US$217
Orbitz.com
2,544 results
All reviewsthe jin mao towercloud bargrand cafepiano bartallest hotelhotel startsifc mallthe pearlthe financial districtriver viewan amazing hotelthe club loungefloor to ceiling windowsacross the riverluxury hoteltop floorbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed in Puxi the first 4 nights of our Shanghai business trip. I had no complaints at all about the hotel, but for the last night we booked this hotel. Maybe I'm just a small town MN boy but I'm not used to this level of opulence?? I've stayed in NY, Vegas, and any other city you can think of in the US and this place puts them to shame. First of all they have you taken a back by the size of the building. It reminded me of the Sears Tower or whatever they call it now, as people are paying to go up to get the view. You get that view from your room! Check in was seamless, they upgraded my room to a king suite. I didn't see the other rooms but I must say that mine was fantastic. The floor to ceiling windows made for a breath taking view of the city. The all marble bathroom was a very nice touch, fully stocked with anything you might need or forgot. I'm not a bath guy but I had to take one as the tub overlooked the city from 70 stories up so I had to experience it. We had breakfast in the hotel, one of the best I've had outside of some of the Mexico Resorts. Anything you might want and presented very well, fantastic latte's. I didn't have any complaints. Overall I'd highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My then-girlfriend, now-wife stayed at this gorgeous hotel for a Valentine's weekend. It was exceptional. We paid extra for the Bund-view room (highly recommended) and the view is one of the best in the world. I used to come here and just have coffee at the Atrium Cafe. The atrium itself is amazing, and it is really a hidden treasure of Shanghai. Our room was expensive, but I definitely recommend this, for the view and the romantic atmosphere. I picked the Grand Hyatt over the Park Hyatt at the SWFC because it has the more immediate view of the bund and the Oriental Pearl Tower.

Room Tip: Choose the Bund-view room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

One of the most interesting hotels I have stated in due to the view from the interior balcony. The view from our room over many of the surrounding buildings was picturesque. I hear the hotel is also home to the world's longest laundry chute. Excellent breakfast spread. Rooms were clean and an average size for price range.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

A bit unusual to find hotel reception on the 54th floor of the hotel. Views are spectacular from reception as well as all restaurants and most bars. The room was quiet and well appointed. The service was top notch. In a great location in Jin Mao Tower.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The Grand Hyatt is in the Jin Mao Tower and hotel's lobby is on the 50th floor via a high speed elevator. What fun! We were on the 65th floor with a spectacular view of the Bund.
Several restaurants and lounges - all nice. The pool and hot tub is beautiful - we were the only guests at the time. Public transportation subway is a 5 minute walk from the Grand Hyatt - the subway is clean and many stops throughout the city. Staff is very helpful, professional, and friendly - from the valet on the ground floor, front office, concierge, restaurant wait staff, and housekeepers. Visited during the World Expo in May 2010, and the Concierge Winston purchased our tickets, assisted with transportation, and all other concerns and questions.
Stayed 5 nights and excellent experience and stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends