US$171
US$406
US$233
SmithHotels.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

US$145
US$131
US$258
US$229
2,594 results
All reviewsthe jin mao towercloud bargrand cafepiano bartallest hotelhotel startsifc mallthe pearlthe financial districtan amazing hotelriver viewthe club loungepuxi sideacross the riverluxury hoteltop floorbusiness trip
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay in Shanghai. The room was very spacious, great shower/view and keptclean/tidy by the good staff. Swimming at the 25m pool on level 57 was amazing. The guest services manager was extremely helpful with any query. Some on the people I was traveling had a few complaints about some of the non Chinese meals they had from room service but the chinese selection that i has were nice and spicy.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PaulD630
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I'm surprised this hotel isn't number room. It is exquisitely breathtaking. You check in on the 87th floor and then the rooms are above and below. The pool has amazing views and is always seemingly empty. The location can't be beat. My only complaint is that the taxis have no interest for some reason in servicing guests here. Just use uber and you will be fine

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The hotel is very well located in Pudong and has a commanding view of Pearl Tower and the Bund. Rooms are well laid out and furnished. A new useful feature was the wardrobe accessible from two sides.The service lives upto the high standards of the Grand Hyatt brand. The Conference facilities were very satisfactory. The vegetarian spread, both for breakfast and lunch, could be improved upon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed in Puxi the first 4 nights of our Shanghai business trip. I had no complaints at all about the hotel, but for the last night we booked this hotel. Maybe I'm just a small town MN boy but I'm not used to this level of opulence?? I've stayed in NY, Vegas, and any other city you can think of in the US and this place puts them to shame. First of all they have you taken a back by the size of the building. It reminded me of the Sears Tower or whatever they call it now, as people are paying to go up to get the view. You get that view from your room! Check in was seamless, they upgraded my room to a king suite. I didn't see the other rooms but I must say that mine was fantastic. The floor to ceiling windows made for a breath taking view of the city. The all marble bathroom was a very nice touch, fully stocked with anything you might need or forgot. I'm not a bath guy but I had to take one as the tub overlooked the city from 70 stories up so I had to experience it. We had breakfast in the hotel, one of the best I've had outside of some of the Mexico Resorts. Anything you might want and presented very well, fantastic latte's. I didn't have any complaints. Overall I'd highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My then-girlfriend, now-wife stayed at this gorgeous hotel for a Valentine's weekend. It was exceptional. We paid extra for the Bund-view room (highly recommended) and the view is one of the best in the world. I used to come here and just have coffee at the Atrium Cafe. The atrium itself is amazing, and it is really a hidden treasure of Shanghai. Our room was expensive, but I definitely recommend this, for the view and the romantic atmosphere. I picked the Grand Hyatt over the Park Hyatt at the SWFC because it has the more immediate view of the bund and the Oriental Pearl Tower.

Room Tip: Choose the Bund-view room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple