Fabulous hotel with excellent views over the Huang Pu river and Shanghai city. As expected with Shangri La, the quality of the hotel is to a very high standard. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Good location on Pudong within walking distance of all the major amenities and subway. Horizon Club level is well worth the extra cost with views from the lounge outstanding. Will certainly return to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Shanghai's preeminent hotel, Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai offers business and leisure travellers the perfect combination of comfort, service and convenience. Located on the Huangpu River in Shanghai's vibrant Lujiazui financial district, directly opposite the historic Bund, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city's most famous sites. Hongqiao Airport can be reached in just 35 minutes and Pudong Airport in 45 minutes.The hotel comprises a luxurious collection of well-appointed guestrooms and suites in two distinctive wings: the 577-room classic River Wing and the 375-room contemporary and exclusive Grand Tower. All rooms feature panoramic views of the Bund, the Huangpu River or Pudong's spectacular skyline.The prestigious Grand Tower provides some of Shanghai's most luxurious and spacious accommodation. It is also home to the Horizon Club, which offers guests the highest level of personalised service and attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pudong Shangri-La Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Pudong Shangri La Hotel Shanghai
- Shangri La Shanghai