Despite several recent unfavorable reviews, my stay was a pleasant one, with smooth check-in at 2am, clean room and meticulous daily housekeeping. It was a smoking room so the linger stench was a little bothersome at first but I soon got used to it. The hotel has an attached traditional cake house that sold Shanghai moon cake, I made them my lunch for several days, just love it.
The hotel backdoor opens out to the walking street, just cross the 20m or so street and it is the food supermarket. 3 floors of dry food stuff and another 1 floor of restaurants. My favourite Nan Xiang xiao long bao with crab roe can be found within.
For the price I paid, I think it was a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious business class hotel, situated four kilometers from the Shanghai Railway Station, is close to Nanjing Road. Guests will enjoy proximity to the Oriental Pearl Tower, the Bund, Shanghai Grand Theater, Shanghai Government Building, and the People’s Square. The 387 modern guestrooms are adorned with ultra trendy decorations and new furnishings that are comfortable and colored with soothing... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Majesty Plaza Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Plaza Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Majesty Plaza Hotel Shanghai
- Ramada Shanghai
- Ramada Plaza Shanghai
- Shanghai Ramada