Stayed in this hotel on April 4th, 2014. We got a very big room, comfortable bed complete with a study room inside. More than enough for just the two of us. My friend and me are very happy. The room is clean and the toilet either. We're not having much conversation with the staff because of the language matter. Breakfast menu was great with many varieties of food. Yes, the hotel is far from tourist attractions but if you need a good sleep after exploring Shanghai, I guess you need to stay here. This hotel is recommend to stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is located close to major shopping areas, points of interest and cultural centres, including local attractions such as Lu Xun Park, historic Duolun Road and Fudan University. Capturing the essence of both old and newShanghai, this heritage listed hotel has 372 spacious rooms with a warm and elegant decor. Conference facilities, 3 restaurants and 2 bars make this an ideal destination for business and holiday travellers seeking convenience, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Baolong Hotel Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Baolong Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Grand Accor Baolong Shanghai