“Italy in Shanghai!?”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Bund
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Goodfellas restaurant was an oasis of great food, and excellent service. The carpaccio was fantastic! I enjoyed my visit there; the restaurant setting invites for a good conversation over wine with friends or with a date. I visited the restaurant with two friends; we all were from different countries, and all of us agreed that the food was delicious! Thank you Maria for a great memory!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Four of us had a lovely evening at Goodfellows.
The staff were friendly and helpful - great service.
The food was excellent.
Marco the owner visited each table to introduce himself and make sure everything was okay, a nice touch.
Well done, keep up the good work, we loved it!

1  Thank JEC306
Reviewed 21 May 2014

i highly recommend this if you like to have a good decent italian meal. Went there for a group dinner and the food main courses are all so good!

1  Thank Kristie-wong
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had lunch and dinner here on May 11 and 12 and could not get enough of the excellent food and great atmosphere at Goodfellas. Upon returning to the States we told everyone the best meal we had in Shanghai was here. Jio, our excellent server, took great care of us and made it a wonderful experience.

2  Thank John H
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Made a reservation to eat here during the May holiday. Restaurant is is a nice Bund location. Perpetually busy and a bit tight inside with cool black and white photos. Service is absolutely top notch. Probably the best restaurant service I have experienced in Shanghai. This alone makes it worth the trip. We started with a cold cut platter. All selections of meat were very good. The pickles were just OK. My guest ordered a Pizza. To me this was just another $30 USD Shanghai Italian restaurant Pizza. I am a bit partial to Chicago style Pizza so the Shanghai Pizzas although decent are not quite my favorite style and are pricey for what they are. I ordered the Prosciutto Ravioli. The Prosciutto seemed more like Ground Beef but along with the sauce were very good. With outstanding service and overall good food I would certainly return here.

3  Thank Toddb62