“Real 5 star Hotel Room”

Ranked #20 of 5,059 Hotels in Shanghai
Manila, Philippines
“Real 5 star Hotel Room”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very nice room. Nice location too, excellent Breakfast, this is one of the Best Accord Group hotel I ever experience. With nearby supermart and brand fast food chain. I left a mobile charger at the room upon checked out, my email to the hotel was not respond , A bit disappointed

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Joseph M, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai South, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for your good words about our hotel and we are happy to know that you have had a good experience in our hotel. We are sorry for the late reply on your mobile charger and we are happy to hear from you that we should keep it at our hotel until your next visit. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience in staying in Pullman Hotel. I spent 4 nights from 27 jun to 1 Jul. I would like to give compliment to the cleaning lady on 11/F and the front desk staff, they were so helpful and efficient. I would definitely willing to recommend this hotel to others!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank winnie c
Joseph M, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai South, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Winnie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this comment on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

As a VIP member, I visited this hotel in April. This Pullman is so big that it can fit the nickname, the flagship of Pullman in Shanghai. Lobby is spacious and luxury. On the second floor guests can enjoy diffident foods, such as Japanese food, Chinese cuisine and western buffet. Good new star!

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Mr. Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pullman Shanghai South. It is always a pleasant to receive a positive feedback.

Along with the three restaurants (Tsubasa Japanese Restaurants, Yue Chinese Restaurant, and Savor All Day Dining Restaurant), we also would like to invite you to try our Bar 99 and Lobby Bar. International bar features the Pullman Vinoteca wine concept with a compilation of new world and old world wines, champagne, cocktails, beers and spirits to enjoy complemented with an international tapas menu

We are looking forward for your next journey in Pullman Shanghai South.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Pullman Shanghai South in this early June, and all the staffs was so great and welcome, and they upgraded me to executive floor, w/ all club benefits and bigger room with full glasses surrounding, of course I'm very happy, specially since It's still a new hotel, so I got the promotion rate, so basic line : it's a great hotel, great hospitality, and value for the money, love love love, worth to try !!

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Herman_wang
Joseph M, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai South, responded to this review, 15 June 2015
Dear Mr. Wang,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai South. We are happy that in general you are satisfied with your stay in our hotel.

I will share your feedback with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we sincerely look forward to your next visit in Pullman Shanghai South.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Heard that it is a new hotel. I spent five days in Pullman Shanghai South and stayed in their executive floor and I could enjoy their breakfast, afternoon tea or happy hour in their executive lounge. First, the room is a spacious and the hardware is great. Room was clean and cozy. Everything is above the standard in the room. Breakfast served with variety of food, in both Chinese and Western style. I like their idea with serving their fresh fruit juice in a glass bottle, I reckon they were only served in the executive lounge as i couldn't find them in the restaurant where they serve breakfast. Staffs were friendly and helpful, I could always see their smiling faces every day. The stay here in the hotel overall was very good, the only thing i could complain is the location, it is not nearby those sightseeing spots, but getting a taxi is not too hard in Shanghai i guess, and the hotel staffs could help to call taxi for the guests. I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JessieL423
Joseph M, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai South, responded to this review, 12 June 2015
Dear guest ,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay .We are delighted that you are satisfied with your stay in our hotel.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Underwhelming arrival, surly doorman made no attempt to help with bag from taxi, which did not worry me, as I saved a tip. Good modern hotel. Nice room, good size & value. WIFI adequate speed. Generally efficient if not overly friendly staff. Buffet style breakfast only OK. Main negative is the location, which is fine if you are doing business in the area, but not great if you are in town as a tourist.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Peter C
Dear Peter C,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay.We sincerely apologize for the service you did not receive from our doorman and we have reviewed our training and follow up systems.

Regarding our location, indeed we are located in the south of Xujiahui business district, 15-20 minutes drive to Xintiandi or the Bund.

Email address: H7564-GM@accor.com
Hotel Address: 1 Pubei Road,Xuhui District 200235 Shanghai P.R. China
T: +86 021-2426-8888-68088
M: +86(0) 187 2123 3136
F: +86 (21)-2426-8801
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had the privilege to stay two nights at this hotel (May 10 and May 13, 2014) and I was really impressed! One might say that I was tired after a 14 hours flight and any bed was good enough... Great staff at check in (Apple -she is the best!!!) - they showed me the room first and then we did the check in! Excellent room, beautifully view! The food was fresh and diverse, fantastic breakfast! The interior design is beautiful throughout the hotel - lobby, restaurant, bar, hallways, elevators and rooms. Good wireless speed on all devices! There is a mall right outside the hotel, just in case you want to do some last minute shopping. Also there is a nice and prompt taxi service. Good job! I recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite; it's a little bit larger. Great view if it's at higher level (20 and...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lestyca U
Joseph M, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai South, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Lestyca U,

I was delighted to read that you had a great stay in Pullman Shanghai South. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your feedback with our team. Your kind words have been passed on to our teams and particularly to Apple and to the department head concerned. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.