We stayed here on arrival in Shanghai for five nights before traveling to other cities, and again 3 weeks later for two nights before flying home. The first time the apartment we were given had four separate rooms: bedroom, lounge/dining room, bathroom, and kitchen. The kitchen had excellent facilities. The second time our apartment was smaller (only 3 rooms: bedroom, lounge room and bathroom) and no cooking facilities.
As in all the Chinese hotels we stayed in, the beds were very hard.
The hotel is in a good position for most tourist sites and activities. About a twenty minute walk to the Bund. A short walk to People's square and Nanjing Street.
Close to a variety of cafes and two small supermarkets virtually next door.
It is much cheaper to take a taxi from the airport rather than book a car online to pick you up from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai