This is a good place to spend a weekend in Shanghai, close to most sights and in walk distance (15-20 min) to the Bund in terms of value for money.
The rooms are basic, clean. Airconditioning made a lot of sound and kept us awake some parts of the night. Language barrier is present and one day we were called early in the morning (5AM) by the reception about some alarm, but really there was nothing. Very spacious, because it's an apartment and not just a room.
If you just sleep in your hotel, need a cheap bed and clean shower but want to be close to everything this is your bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai