I stayed at the New Harbour serviced apartment for 4 nights. It was initially difficult to find but was very centrally located and we walked everywhere from there. The apartment was basic but perfect for a family, spacious and clean. It was very well priced. We didn't pay for the included breakfast which didn't seem to be good value. There was an ATM in the foyer which is handy. the pool area was not glamorous but fine for a quick swim. I would most certainly stay here if I was to return to Shanghai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully combines the elegance of hotel living with the comforts of home. this apartment-style Shanghai hotel offers a refreshing respite from the flurry of activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your New Harbour Service Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Hotel Shanghai
- New Harbour Serviced Apartments Shanghai