See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 March 2016

hotel in middle of nowhere. advertised as 4 star not even fitted for 1 star! termites are eating up the wood. maintenance is terrible. elevator problems. front office has zero english. and one morning as we were asking for our breakfast coupon, front office grab my phone and thought i was asking for wifi password..i was shocked! very poor housekeeping, we tested them by purposely leave cans in areas of the room. guess what 3 nights = 3 cans and counting.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank CarmelaTan
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is not fitted to become a 4 star hotel. I booked our reservation thru agoda, when I arrived the couldn't find my reservation. This is not right.
Room is very dirty, faucet & shower head are rusty. Lavatory fittings are leaking. Shower to bedroom partition is transparent glass and the curtain is close from bedroom when in fact it should be close inside the bathroom.
Housekeeping does not put trash out they will just leave it in your room.
Hallway are also dirty.
Tissue paper they replace in our room are half used. I don't get it why they don't replace new roll of tissue paper, its even worse because they will charge you if you will request for additional tissue paper.
I can hear train moving beneath the building.
Only 1 restaurant and convenience store inside and beside the hotel.
Breakfast is only until 9:30am when all hotels are until 10am.
Hotel location is deserted. When at night it is kinda creepy.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 25 July 2015

It's like living in a desert, there is nothing around. There is no room service or good food available here. If you don't know Chinese, just avoid it. The guest service is not good either. If you are a vegetarian, then just forget it. I wouldn't advice this hotel ever.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank emailgpc
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Centrally located I am sure.. However I was taken their by the airline for 5 hrs due to a cancelled flight. Mind you I was on business class on China Southern,so imagine my surprise when I was taken to this hotel. 1980's decor, musty smell in the rooms, solid rock hard bed and very low thread count Linen. It's a local hotel, catering for a local market however, to my surprise I did see some foreigners.... It would have to be cheap.
Again don't understand why an airline like China Southern would take their passengers here that were traveling business class... However it's for another review, place and time. It is China I after all...
If you are after something cheap but with all amenities, this maybe for you. Research it a little more though.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2014

the hotel lobby was good and rooms were decent. but the hotel is far from city with no commuting / shopping / travelling option... it boosts being close to exhibition, but after exhibition, there is nothing to do near the hotel. no swimming pool or fitness center. and someone calls everynight at about 10 pm to ask for massage. i dont see a point to that. also hardly any english speaking staff, so thats a problem also. club all that and compare with similar priced hotel in the heart of the city and you got no reason to come here, except of you have something else in agenda.

we couldnt have a sound sleep as the window didnt close properly and since the hotel is on the highway, there was traffic noise throughout the night.

no wifi but they got cable from which you can connect for internet and thats free.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business