Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthumb plazaradisson bluoutdoor poolrooms are cleannice hotelbusiness hotelpudong airportmaglev stationbreakfast buffet isroom ratehotel is locatedthe club loungetaxicarrefourchinaenglishexhibition
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

OK there is the usual language barriers, some confusion but this place was excellent for 4 nights on business. The room was big, lots of TV channels, comfy bed and big bathroom. FREE wi-fi and excellent breakfast and comfy bar. Restaurant was OK, nice food but no atmosphere but there are so many bars and restaurants within 5 minutes walk. Concierge very helpful and full of tips and if I ever had to return then I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GERFA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Nathan,

Thank you very much indeed for having selected Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong as your preferred place to stay in Shanghai and for taking the time reviewing and sharing your experiences online.
It was a pleasure to read that the room and its amenities, the breakfast buffet as well as the concierge service fits to your demands and needs.
Regarding the language skills of our associates as well as the restaurant atmosphere I thank you very much for highlighting this and certainly I am working with my team of managers for improving this continue.
We are all looking forward welcoming you again once you return to Shanghai for business or leisure.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel in during a business trip to Shanghai. I stayed only three nights but during that short period everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) from the hotel staff did their most to make my stay comfortable and bumpless. The breakfast was quite complete including Chinese food as well as fruits, lots of types of bread, yogurt, sushi table, well to give you a hint of the variety I could say that it would be nearly impossible to taste them all in one day. Extremely clean, comfortable, modern rooms complemented what I expect from an hotel in a business trip. There were plenty of other great things there, such as, a complte gym for you to exercise but I was working and could not enjoy them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
GERFA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Marco,

Thank you very much that you selected Radisson Blu Pudong as your preferred hotel in Shanghai during your latest business trip and for sending us such a great feedback – I really appreciate that.
Especially the comment about ALL our associates which is a huge compliment indeed. It was a great pleasure to read that you were fully satisfied with the room, cleanliness as well as the variety of food at our restaurants.
I have shared this within our team and we all will be delighted to welcome you back again at your next visit in Shanghai for business or for leisure.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I recently visited Shanghai on a business trip and stayed at the Radisson Blu, Century Park Pudong. Staff was incredibly helpful and tried their utmost to help with a smile which always breaks your barrier down. I had an awful flight experience with Alitalia from London and missed my connection but my travel woes seem a distant past when kindly helped by staffs at Radisson to help welcome my stay. What a difference a smile makes. Breakfast was just incredible.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper like me try rooms in the main building rather than the side wing as the music blaring from the bar downstairs can keep you awake.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GERFA, General Manager at Grand Mercure Shanghai Century Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear Sir,

thank you very much that you have taking the time for reviewing your most recent stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Pudong Century Park.
It was a real pleasure reading that you enjoyed staying with us and especially that our associates turned your mood into a positive one when you arrived at our hotel - this is impressive indeed.
I have shared this within our team and we all looking forward welcoming you again when your business or leisure activities brings you to Shanghai.

Thank you very much for sharing your review here with the huge traveler community.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I recently visited Shanghai for a business trip and stayed at the Radisson Blu. This was a very nice hotel with fast WiFi, great breakfast, and very friendly surrounding atmospher. The room was large and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again if in the area.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time posting your review online.
I am very glad reading that we are meeting exactly the needs of international business travelers like you and that you have enjoyed your stay.
We understand that a friendly, spacious and bright room, fast WI-FI connection throughout the hotel, a good and healthy breakfast, the right atmosphere as well as the convenience of the nearby/surrounding shopping and leisure facilities are important for our business and leisure guests and doing always our best to deliver an attentive service.

Thank you once again for your nice feedback and we are looking forward welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Recently stayed here for 10 days and have been staying here for the past 8 years.
Now they are going through some renovations that cause you to go through the restaurant and outdoors in order to access the gym/health club on the 2nd floor.
I was upgraded to a business class room which is close to a 1 bedroom suite. Good size, comfortable and everything as expected. Wifi, mini bar, work station desk, flat screen TVs. I could not figure out how to work the new alarm clock. Service and staff in the Club floor lounge is very good. Getting a taxi in the rainy mornings typically took +30 minutes, but this is the norm in Shanghai on rainy days.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for staying with us throughout the past eight years and for sharing your experiences with many other travelers worldwide.
I appreciate every single feedback but especially from long staying business guests like you are. I gives us details about adjustments we can implement or service improvements we can do for meeting better the needs of our guests now and in the near future.
We have completed already the scheduled renovation of parts of our public areas and of the health club in order to make it more attractive and enjoyable for our guests.
Great that you like our club rooms (which we have renovated and upgraded within 2013) and that the club lounge on level 20, the wi-fi connectivity throughout the hotel, minibar, tv size, work desk met your expectation as business traveler.
We certainly will look into the problem to manage the alarm clock.

The whole team of Radisson Blu Pudong is looking forward welcoming you back again soon.