See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 November 2010

hotel is nicely located near the bund and the metro line. It's also very close to Nanjing Road where all the shops and restaurants are located. I had a room with a view at the lake. The room was ok, wired internet free of charge, complimentary 2 bottles of water. Breakfeast provide but it was chineeses style and not very tasty (no coffee or even tee).

Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank playmix
Reviewed 12 October 2010

I booked this from Australia based on good reviews received by my travel agent. The room was small with a window that looked out onto a wall. The bathroom was OK, but only just. It was noisy in the morning. The included breakfast was Chinese-style, which is OK by me but might not appeal to all westerners. So it was OK, just, but overpriced when compared to the other hotel I stayed in in Shanghai (the Nanjing).

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank TheEchidna
Reviewed 9 October 2010

My sister,10yr old son and myself stayed here for 4 nights.It was ok,but nothing special.Spare bed was as hard as a table literally,we had to pile a duvet and blankts on it so my son could sleep.No fridge in room.Location wasn't great,but was walking distance to Manjing road or to the market which was the other way but when we came back to Shanghai after a visit to Beijing we changed hotels and liked it a lot more.Internet in lobby,breakfast was pretty awful,air con was good.OK but wouldn't stay there again

• Stayed: September 2010