- A 10-15min walk to the train station where you can catch a train (1 or 2 stations) to the shopping district
- A short walk to a lane (walk past to the train station) where great food is serve, bbq and dumplings.
- Its an ok neighbouhood.
SERVICE & STAFF
- OK, did not require much of their services.
ROOM & CLEANLINESS
- Room is relatively clean, and have no frills items
- Cleanliness of bathroom ok. A shower curtain separates the bed and bathroom
- Condoms are available in the room for purchased , this items makes it a doggy establishment.
- Bring your own toiletries
- Will recommend for a shelter over your head at night, since room rates is
very easonable, and cleanliness level is good for it's price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your ALive Design Hotel Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.