- A 10-15min walk to the train station where you can catch a train (1 or 2 stations) to the shopping district
- A short walk to a lane (walk past to the train station) where great food is serve, bbq and dumplings.
- Its an ok neighbouhood.
SERVICE & STAFF
- OK, did not require much of their services.
ROOM & CLEANLINESS
- Room is relatively clean, and have no frills items
- Cleanliness of bathroom ok. A shower curtain separates the bed and bathroom
- Condoms are available in the room for purchased , this items makes it a doggy establishment.
- Bring your own toiletries
- Will recommend for a shelter over your head at night, since room rates is
very easonable, and cleanliness level is good for it's price.
Boutique hotel is a bit of an exaggeration, it is trying but it´s a bit grotty. The standard room was the tiniest shoebox which was totally taken up by the double bed. The bathroom had no door and was only seperated from the bedroom by a shower curtain. However for the price we paid it´s excellent value for the location alone which is right in the middle between Nan Jing West and Nan Jing East St.