“clean, great beds, and good value”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Nashville, Tennessee
“clean, great beds, and good value”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Just a quick overnight to meet our daughter. This property totally net our expectations. Bed was terrific and front desk arranged late checkout. Breakfast bar was good and better than most. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ken M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Skyline
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My family stayed here one night when we were having a gas leak at our house. We were blown away at the beauty and cleaness of the facility. They have an indoor pool that my little ones very much enjoyed. The breakfast was great and the price was very good. This is a wonderful place to stay in Scottsboro and it is not very far from Wal- Mart and several restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Laura S
Guin, Alabama
Reviewed 24 March 2013

After reading all of the other reviews, I find I wished I would have stayed when they did because this trip I had here was awful. I'm a insurance adjuster and travel A LOT!!! I am a Diamond Elite member in choice hotels and I have to say this Comfort Inn & Suites is not one of my favorites, however the exterior is beautiful, and the interior well groomed. My problem lies in the staff and quality of customer appreciation. Starts with walking into the motel to find a rude and uncaring receptionist. Then my card did not work, cause she didn't know how to program the card, obviously! Went back to get another one and again very rude and no thank you's or your welcome's either time I had to go to the front desk. I had to hold my tongue.... So to continue my journey into this fake bliss, no coffee made, no description of the motel, areas to dine, etc... Very poorly done!! Room was nice and up to date and nice square footage. I guess what caped off the not so great stay was the breakfast the next morning! All I could say is WOW!!!!!! No salt, no apple juice, orange juice seemed like it was missing an ingredient like ORANGE! Umm, dirty tables, sticky with syrup, no gravy, eggs hard as a rock...literally! I guess if you want to risk a good night or a bad night this is a place to gamble your money for COMFORT which I did not get. Hope your stay is better then mine. Write more soon on other hotels!!!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 1st floor king. Seemed very remote. Next door to pool which was nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dennis J
Nokomis, Florida
Reviewed 16 February 2013

SPent two nights here and the facilities were quit good. Large clean room and friendly staff. Hotel is less than three years old and has good curb appeal. I was a little leary when we checked in and were going to our room as the hallway needed a good vacuuming. Not to worry our room was clean and neat. Beds were confortable. Breakfast was the normal fare. Staff seemed eager to please and were pleasant at all times. Would definately recomment this hotel to others and will use it again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Wow!. From the moment you drive up to the hotel, until the day you leave, you will feel like you are in an upscale hotel. The hotel is full of amenities, beautiful decorating, and comfortable rooms. If you are on a long trip, I would recommend that you make this hotel one of your overnight stops.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We frequently stay in Scottsboro while visiting family and tried the Comfort Inn for the first time. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The property is also pet friendly and they were great about giving us a room close to an exit so we could the dog out. This will now be our go-to hotel while visiting family.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed 27 December 2012

This was our first hotel stop on our Christmas road trip to Disney. We had spent the previous night driving from northern Missouri to Huntsville Alabama to visit the US Space and Rocket Center knowing we would drive onto Scottsboro to hit the Unclaimed Baggage center. Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good and as we checked out the front desk staff told us that as a rewards member we could get a late checkout --as late as 2pm if we wanted. We thanked her for the information but knew we had another long drive after the UCB stop.

Room Tip: If wanting to sleep in you can get late checkout as late as 2pm if available by being a rewards memb...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro
#3 of 7 in Fort Payne
Hampton Inn Fort Payne
Hampton Inn Fort Payne
#2 of 7 in Fort Payne

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!