“Awesome Suites!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed here for our anniversary after seeing Legally Blonde the Musical at the VBCC in Huntsville. I've stayed here several times and this hotel is my favorite! The suite is the nicest suite I've ever seen. The price is unbeatable and the staff is always friendly! You're missing out if you don't stay here!

Stayed: August 2014
al368, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for being a part of our Choice hotel Family. We strive to have our guests fell welcome and at home. We hope to see you on your next visit to Scottsboro, Al.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is very well decorated and my stay was ok. However, my room had previously been smoked in and the air was very stale. My room key did not work on the second day I was there and I had to return to the front desk to get another key. The front desk was often unoccupied and when I called down for a wake up call I did not get an answer. It was not a bad experience but if I were coming back to the area I would probably try the Hampton Inn and see how they were. I stay several nights a month in Choice hotels and although this one is nice, it does not compare to the properties in Lebanon, Athens, or Downtown Chattanooga Lookout mountain. They all seem to be ran better. The staff was always friendly just not always professional. With a more experienced and better trained staff this one could be great.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
al368, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Please accept our apology for failing to exceed your expectations on your recent visit. We hope to have the opportunity to offer you superior service on your next visit to Scottsboro , Alabama.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stay at a lot of hotels especialy from the Choice chain and have found that this is one of the Best ones we have stayed at.When in Scottsboro this is the only one we will relax at. The entire staff makes you feel welcome and comfortable. The decor of the hotel is absolutely wonderful and the hotel reminds us of a ski chalet.; if you are into tournament fishing this is the place to be where you can park your boat and plug it in on their special lot for boats.The hot breakfast is great and the suites are super comfy, the pool and spa are relaxing,enjoyed our stay.Thank you Michelle Robertson ,General Mgr and your great super staff.
Hank & Darlene Daniel

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I were in town for a high school reunion in June. We always stay at the Comfort Inn when we are in Scottsboro.The rooms are always clean,the staff friendly and helpful and the morning breakfast is very good. We were given an upgrade due to A/C problems in our first room and a "snorer" who kept us awake our first night in our second room. The hotel is conveniently located and pet friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area...The one thing I did notice was some of the staff taking their "smoke-breaks" in front of the hotel. It didn't bother us but some might find it offensive...also on our arrival (late thursday night) the desk clerk was not in the building but outside talking to family members? I could see where this could be an annoyance to some travelers...with all that said the staff is truly accommodating to the guests needs...thanks again Comfort Inn in Scottsboro!

Room Tip: The Suites are really nice rooms...I recommend them
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very nice hotel. The architecture was better than most. The room was clean, spacious and the bed comfortable. The pool area looked nice and was clean but we did not use.

I grabbed a boiled egg from the breakfast bar in the morning and it had a very strange taste. But, we didn't try anything else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

FYI, this is the best Comfort Inn and Suites I have ever stayed in! Large 4 story complex fairly new. Ample room sizes with mini frig and microwave. Large comfortable beds, 50" flat screen with lots of channels. Free real Breakfast. The maid confirmed that the site does fill up during Bass Fishing tournaments. Very pleased. Shared great price on betterbidding.com.

Room Tip: 4th floor smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark_and_Robin
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We have been to Scottsboro, Alabama numerous times and always stayed at a hotel just down the road. We decided to try the Comfort Inn because we like the looks of it from the outside. The price was very reasonable and the staff was nice. Our room was huge and very clean as was the bathroom.. We heard no noises during the night it was very quiet. They have a full free continental breakfast. (eggs, sauage, gravy, biscuits etc).with lots of seating. We will definitely be staying here on our next visit to Scottsboro.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro
#3 of 7 in Fort Payne
Super 8 Rainsville
Super 8 Rainsville
#1 of 1 in Rainsville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!