“Customer Service Done Rght!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Reviewed 8 June 2010

We took a get-a-way weekend to Scottsboro, Alabama, a small town, but lots around to see and do. We made the reservations one day and arrived the next. When we tried to check in we found that the person on the desk that I had dealt with the day before had made it for the wrong day. She made it for the day I called and not on the Saturday arrival as requested. They were extremely busy, near full with the good weather . There was this gem of a woman called WANDA that even though so very busy, began to right the wrong. She was amazing!! She was determined to make it turn out right. Comfort Inn and Suites have something you seldom find anymore a dedicated employee. She kept at it until we were satisfied and happy. We had a great nights stay. the room was large, clean and the beds amazing. I would recommend this motel not necessarily because of location because you have to be watchful to get off the highway onto a side road to get to it, but the place itself.. I'm not sure there are many WANDA'S, but this one was good to us. It certainly made me gain hope for future times when things don't go as expected.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 August 2009

I got married in a near by town and the Scottsboro Comfort Inn and Suites was referred to me by a friend who lives in town as the place to go for our wedding block. I could not have been more pleased! The staff was great - we talked by phone, email and they even touched base the week before the wedding with phone numbers and contact names.

Our guests loved the breakfast and the kids had the best time in the pool. I had several guests stop me at the wedding to say how wonderful the accomodations were. VERY clean and close by to restaurants and shopping! I would highly recommend to anyone traveling in the area or to use for blocks of rooms.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank reed9094
Reviewed 22 January 2009

I was referred by a guy in a restaurant in town so I thought I'd check it out. this was their first week of being open and it is a great hotel! the staff was very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank medshow
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro
#3 of 7 in Fort Payne
Super 8 Rainsville
Super 8 Rainsville
#1 of 1 in Rainsville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!