“Extremely Nice”

Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Hotel was spotless, very nicely decorated. My room was spacious & in pristine condition. Very pleasant staff & well lit parking areas. I believe this may be the nicest Hampton Inn I have stayed at over the past 3 years with a 60% travel job position.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Monica,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro Hotel. We really appreciate the praise from such a well-traveled guest. I’m glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness, condition, and décor of our hotel. Our staff will be happy to know that you liked the level of service they provided. Thank you again for the kind words and compliments. We look forward to your next visit to our Scottsboro hotel.
Safe travels,
Patrick Haire, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, AL Hotel

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had a free night here with Hilton HHonors points and was much more impressed with the hotel than the Unclaimed Baggage Center. Other TripAdvisor reviewers wrote that it was behind Walmart, and if I would have followed the printed directions that came with making my online reservation, I would have found it, because my GPS couldn't get us to the front door. I rolled down the window and asked two Walmart employees how to get to the hotel parking lot across the 15' of grass they were standing by. I was given exact directions, so as we checked in I asked the hotel clerk why there wasn't a driveway connecting the hotel parking lot to the Walmart lot, and she said that Walmart would not allow it. The hotel was newer and quiet since it sits back from the road with a muddy lot in front of it that seems to be getting ready for building something. The room was small, clean and had very modern furnishings with a refrigerator and microwave, but the bed was too hard for my back. Home Depot is next door if you need anything there.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Ksheff Travel,
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsboro, Alabama. We always love hearing from our guests about their visit, and we’re thrilled you had a great time. I apologize that the entrance can be somewhat difficult to locate; however, I’m glad that you had the printed directions with your reservation. We appreciate you for choosing our Scottsboro Hotel and for being a Hilton HHonors member. We would love to welcome you back next time you’re visiting Scottsboro!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I am a regular business traveler through the area and this Hampton is head-and-shoulders above the competition. The entire staff (all departments) is extremely pleasant and helpful. The quality and cleanliness of the rooms is always very good and the comfort of the beds makes for a good night's sleep. The breakfast is fresh and appetizing, with a very good selection. The level of quality overall and my experience with this property leads me to stay at other Hampton Inn's when traveling through other areas.,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Charles,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at our Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro Hotel. We love having you as a guest at our property, and appreciate all of your feedback. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has the best experience possible while visiting. They will be happy to know that you liked their work ethic and attitude. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Best wishes,
Skylar Sperin, Guest Relations Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites - Scottsboro Hotel

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Checked in on Friday night, staying until Sunday. Was gone all day Saturday. Came back to room not cleaned. No clean towels or linens, trash and used towels not collected, room not vacuumed. I did not have the do not disturb card on the door outside, and there was no explanation offered as to why our room wasn't cleaned. The girl at the front had to bring us clean towels and a trash bag so we could pick up. Ridiculous for the money you have to pay. Not sure if we will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank moonchild0708
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Moonchild,
We appreciate you for letting us know about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Scottsboro Alabama. I want to sincerely apologize for the housekeeping staff oversight while you were away. This is not typical feedback we hear about our Scottsboro Hotel. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your visit with you more. Please feel free to reach out to me at GuestRelations@HotelEvolution.Net in order to rectify this situation. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Scottsboro, AL.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed two nights here with our Hilton HHonors points for only 20,000 points total. Very good deal and very nice hotel. Quiet setting away from the highway and easy access to Walmart if you need any supplies, etc. Breakfast was included and the offerings were some of the best I have seen during my travels. We will definitely stay here again if in this area!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Richard,
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Scottsboro, Alabama. We’re so glad you had a great stay, and we appreciate you for being a Hilton Honors Rewards Member. I’m also happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and complimentary Hampton on the House hot breakfast. Again we appreciate you letting us know about your stay. We would love to welcome you back if your travels bring you to Jackson County again.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great hotel, convenient location close to Walmart and places to eat. Clean and friendly. Lots of little extras you don't get at other hotels. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are clean and up to date. We stayed in a jacuzzi suite and enjoyed the super large tub with lots of hot water and big fluffy towels. The spacious room had microwave, fridge and coffeemaker with popcorn and coffee in the room. In the lobby there was always fresh coffee and homemade cookies every evening. Looking forward to staying there again soon!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Teresa,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Scottsboro. We’re thrilled to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the clean rooms. I’m also glad that you got to take advantage of some of our Scottsboro hotel’s amenities including the afternoon cookies, large whirlpool tubs, and popcorn in the rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Thanks again,

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stay in hotels 200 nights a year. This is one of the nicest ones I have stayed at! Staff and Facilitates were top notch! This was my 4th visit in the last few years. Usually after a hotel has been open a while I have noticed some don't stay on top of maintenance. Clearly that is not the case with this one. What a pleasant surprise in Alabama.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GuestRelations-KK, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Randy,
Thank you for the outstanding review of our Hampton Inn and Suites in Scottsboro Alabama. I’m pleased to hear that you’ve visited our Scottsboro hotel several times and that we continue to exceed your expectations. Our staff takes pride in the service and accommodations we provide our guests. I’m thrilled that you think our hotel is “top notch”! That’s a huge compliment coming from such a well-traveled guest. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Safe travels,
Hampton Inn & Suites – Scottsboro Hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsboro
1 mi away
Days Inn Fort Payne
Days Inn Fort Payne
#3 of 7 in Fort Payne
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Payne

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsboro? Share your experiences!