“Beware if you need to cancel reservations !”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Scottsboro
Country Hearth Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Scottsboro
“Beware if you need to cancel reservations !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Beware: I called to cancel a reservation. Person on phone said I had no reservation. A week later I was charged for a room that I (a) had no reservation for and (b) had called and cancelled 4 days before my trip! Talking with Mr Patel, the manager, he told me he had the reservation ( he was the one I spoke with last week) and that he was willing to refund me HALF of the charges... Better than nothing, but will not even consider a future stay!

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Katgar707

Couples
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here, since the place was a Days Inn. Everytime I come something has always gotten better, some sort of remodel/painting, large hot breakfast (yum). The staff is helpfull and always makes you feel like your at a home away from home.

On occasion I do come for fishing and this place has boat hook-up's almost everywhere on property. I know with their huge parking lot, it safe and my boats always charged up and already hooked up to my truck and ready to go.
The place does need a bit more work, but they are always on top it upgrading something or another when im by.

Bottom line: best price/value in Scottsboro, rooms are always clean, hot breakfast always starts my day off really well. Staff is great, makes you feel like home. Lots of boat parking and hook ups everywhere.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank travel4funalot
Bob P, General Manager at Country Hearth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
We appreciate your business and loyalty and we always strive our best to keep our property fresh with new changes. Also know we do book Group rates for fishing tournaments, so next time your back please ask to see if your group has a discounted rate.

Again thanks for you, for your business!