Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selma
US$94
SleepInn
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nighthi expressfront desk staffbed was very comfortablewould recommend this hotel to anyonealabamamicrowavelinenshallwayaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Clean, comfortable and friendly staff, just what you would expect from Holiday Inn Express but the hotel is a little isolated. Our room was large with 2 big beds, fridge, microwave and air con. Standard breakfast with the staff happy to help with the pancake machine! Another expected bonus, between 5-7pm the hotel provides complimentary sandwiches and soft drinks which after a long drive was very welcome

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The Holiday Inn Express Selma is very convenient to I35 and a good middle ground place to stop if you're either heading south to San Antonio or North to Austin. The facility itself is clean and kept up. The breakfast selection is good and the workout room for a hotel is excellent. The staff is average. Neither bad or good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Ended up staying here for one night when we just couldn't make it to Montgomery due to storms. Convenient location from the highway. Good rate, clean room. Best breakfast I've had at any Holiday Inn Express (biscuits, gravy, pancake machine, eggs, bagels, muffins, etc.). Would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

The staff hangs out in the parking lot, they don't really act like they like their jobs a whole lot...with the exception of the lady that serves breakfast. She was very friendly and spoke every morning.
The room was clean, but the service was just so so...

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Chellebell1
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selma, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Chellebell1,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We are sincerely sorry to read about your negative experience over the staff. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention as your comments are being reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 April 2013

My stay was horrible, my room had roaches. When I told the front desk person Lea should just looked at me as if what do you want me to do about it. Lea was also very slow, she walked as if nothing ever mattered at all. I told the front desk person Jackie she just oh I'm sorry and continued eating bacon while at the desk. I asked if I could move rooms she refused. I asked why she said she would spray it with some raid. A guy Jerry came and sprayed the room with Raid. I overheard him telling the housekeeper she probably brought them ( the roaches) in her purse. We then left I told the manager Natasha Davis she apologized, offered to show me the proof of extermination and said the Maintenance man probably didn't mean it that way. I have never been more disrespected in my life. I will never stay in another Holiday Inn ever. We went to the Hampton Inn Rufus Ford apologized and said things like that happen all the time there. He treated us great. Folks just go across the street. They much nicer there. FOLKS GO TO THE HAMPTON INN.

Room Tip: "Go to the Hampton Inn"
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank AnndersonM
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Dear AnndersonM,

I would like to thank you for your review and apologize that your experience with our hotel did not meet your expectations. I would greatly appreciate further information regarding your stay in order that I can investigate further.

I have sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your experience.

Regards,