“Great hotel, Great Location!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Spanish Fort
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great hotel, Great Location!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We've stayed at this hotel several times while traveling back and forth to Florida. We love the location and proximity to so many different restaurants, Bass Pro and several different shopping areas. Plus, it's close to the interstate and many of the attractions that the Mobile area has to offer!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cheryl K
MOBSPGM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us in Spanish Fort, AL. We are so delighted to have you and your family as our guests! We look forward to your return visit again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Florida
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We always stay here when going West. It's a great location, nestled in a corner, near major highways but far enough away to be quiet. Spotless, comfy, and quiet. "Ms Dimples" in the lobby is friendly and happy. Even called us to make sure room was perfect or not. Love we can walk to Bass Pro Shop, Penney s, or Kohl's. Heated pool also, yum.

Yum

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Annatha
Millbrook, Alabama, USA
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The Fairfield Inn is always a great place to stay in the Eastern Shore area. The place is nice and clean. The staff are helpful. It has a free breakfast and free WiFi. The beds are comfortable. The rates are usually very good. And you can earn Marriott Rewards points. I have stayed there several times.

Room Tip: The lady at the front desk was very helpful in choosing the best room available.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Madison, Mississippi
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here one night. We arrived at 11:30p.m. and were greeted by a friendly and warm receptionist. Our room was spacious and spotless. Comfy bed. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We booked this hotel on Dec 1. When we arrived last night, I was informed that the manager had cancelled my room yesterday - because my credit card was invalid. I booked the room in Dec with a card that expired 2/14. The card is still good, the expiration had just changed to 2107. The Fairfield made NO attempt to contact me, just cancelled my room because they were overbooked. The desk clerk made no attempt to help us, just informed me her manager had cancelled me. I asked to speak to a manager, and none was available. After pressing her, she finally admitted that even if my credit card wasn't expired, i still would not have had a room arriving at 10:30 last night because they were overbooked. We found a room at a nearby hotel, but the rate is almost double what i had booked. Very disappointed in the Fairfield and Marriott, and will never stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
MOBSPGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on your experience at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology for the miscommunication and service failure you experienced.
I would be remiss however, if I did not mention that our investigation into the evening are slightly different that your account of the facts. For example, our records show that we did not have any record of your personal contact information on the reservation to contact you in reference to the invalid credit card that was provided on the reservation. As you are aware in order to secure your reservation for late arrival per our hotel policy that was listed on your reservation confirmation that a valid method of payment must be provided. As a courtesy to you, the reservation was held 3 hours past the 6pm cut off anticipating your arrival. There are several other discrepancies in the review but we would like to discuss the matter directly so that we can work towards a suitable resolution and restore your faith in our hotel and service team. Please contact myself, Cynthia Conner directly at your earliest convenience. You can reach me at (251)370-1160 Ext 502.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This Hotel is a very new hotel. Its about 5 years old. It right next to some general shopping and food needs. If you get a suite you will get a stand-a-lone living room with a separate TV and living area. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would come back.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank corey g
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a newer hotel (I think open only 5 years). They have a fantastic staff, starting with Toni at the front desk, all the way to the breakfast attendant, who was most courteous, cheerful and professional to all of us enjoying our free morning breakfast, consisting of eggs (soft and delicious...not rubbery), sausage, breakfast breads, juices, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. Our room was a large suite (we were kindly upgraded) with desk and sitting area, separate from the bed area, each with its own large screen tv. The bed was very comfy, bathroom reasonably spacious. If there is anything else I'd want in a room, it would be a freezer compartment in the room's refrigerator.....just more convenient than using the freezer at the front desk. Other than that, I was most impressed with the appearance, ease of finding the hotel, and again the courteous and most impressive staff. Will stay there again if passing through.

Room Tip: We asked for and received an upgrade to a suite #129 which was on the north side. Ice maker is on t...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore? Share your experiences!