We've stayed at this hotel several times while traveling back and forth to Florida. We love the location and proximity to so many different restaurants, Bass Pro and several different shopping areas. Plus, it's close to the interstate and many of the attractions that the Mobile area has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated spring 2017! Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott combines stylish accommodations, a great location and value added amenities like free hot breakfast to meet the needs of all travelers. Conveniently located off the I-10 Daphne exit, stay near top destinations including the USS Alabama Battleship, OWA Amusement Park, Gulf Quest, the Mobile Cruise Terminal, 5 Rivers and more. We are always ready to welcome you with amenities like free hot breakfast, thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites, free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and 24/7 fitness facilities. You'll find it easy to settle into our vibrant lobby with spaces to gather, relax and work. Jump-start your day with our free breakfast which features scrambled eggs, omelets, sausage or bacon, mini-waffles, hot oatmeal, fresh fruit, sweet breads yogurts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort