We stopped overnight in Spanish Fort on our way to Gulf Shores. Our guys wanted to check out the Bass Pro Shop there and this hotel is very close, on the same side of the Interstate. Good value for the price. Very clean and nice. The staff was extremely helpful with tips on eating locally and traveling on down to our destination. All in all, we'll plan on making this our stop again next year. It makes a long drive so much better and well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott Spanish Fort offers exactly the hotel experience you are looking for; clean and stylish guest rooms, friendly service, and value added amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless internet,complimentary parking, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and fitness facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile / Daphne, Eastern Shore Hotel Spanish Fort