“Great little find”

Cheryl's Cafe & Market
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Spanish Fort
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We were traveling between Fort Walton Beach and New Orleans and were looking for home style cooking. It's just about two minutes off the interstate 10 in the Rite-aid shopping center. We arrived about 12:15 and the place was packed. The waitresses were busy but friendly. The pot roast and pork chops were delicious. Lots of fresh vegetables to chose from and the dream pie was the best. The waitress said they change the menu daily. It's on a dry erase board that you can see from your table. The place is small but they also have tables outside. Definitely would recommend it for good home style eating.

1  Thank Frances157

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Very good food. A great lunch spot. I am looking forward to taking my husband. It is down home cooking. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Lornadooone
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This my new go-to spot for Soul Food! Great Job Ya'll! We were looking for something other than the usual fast food crap options we usually settle for when we remembered someone telling us about Cheryl's. I'm so glad we finally we're able to try it out. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Joshua G
Reviewed 23 March 2013

This place is small in size and big on flavor. We found it through a coupon book, it has been one of our best finds. I had the pot roast, it was perfect. One of our highlights were the deserts, everything is homemade and delicious. Service was excellent.

3  Thank Dennis A
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I like this little cafe because I enjoy down home cooking. It's small inside, but worth the wait. There are nice vegetables on the lunch menu and that's ol' timey eating!

2  Thank HappycamperAlabama