“An all over the place ambitious menu.”
Review of La Rossa

La Rossa
Ranked #41 of 54 Restaurants in Spanish Fort
Cuisines: Italian
Foley, Alabama, USA
“An all over the place ambitious menu.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

It's a lot more than just Italian on the menu. It goes Vietnamese, Cajun, Chinese, who knows what else. But everything I tried here has been good, including good attentive service. The interior is disappointingly plain even for strip mall standards, though. Properly southern sweet is a perk I don't talk about enough, and La Rosso (the actual name) has it.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank CrackedLCD

Coastal Alabama
“Excellent inexpensive Italian/fusion restaurant!”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I saw this restaurant on the cooking section of the morning news and went the same night with my husband and another couple. We brought our own bottle of wine and all had a fabulous dinner- I had the sirloin Kimchee pasta, my husband had the lasagna, the other couple had a chicken dish and a pasta dish. It was all wonderful and the boudin balls as an appetizer were not to be missed. The bill for the four of us was about $80 which I thought was extremely reasonable for the quality of food we were served. I am already looking for an excuse to go back.

• Visited March 2013