“Above average”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The food is very authentic :) when its made right in front of you and made from scratch, you tend to like the cuisine even if its not ur favorite! Chefs do a couple of tricks on the stove counter. They are not pros, remember.. So stay a little away from the counter when they try the spatula and the fire tricks.. Just a precaution. It might hit ur glass of water with ice and and get splashed. Or food might fall out of the table. I Enjoyed authenticity and had a good time !

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Decent sushi bar with friendly staff. Be sure to ask them what's good that day and if they have any red snapper sashimi.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Slow service. Waitress did her best, but you could have used a calendar to mark the time going by between order taking and the arrival of the chef. Very laid back food tosser, listless performance, almost no conversation/interaction with us victims. VERY heavy on the oil, food was over cooked.
Really big mess made on the grill...biggest I have ever seen..it took 2 clean-up guys to handle it.
Finally, no fortune cookies were offered...my wife swiped a handful on the way out, but they were stale....

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stix is one of my favorite restaurants. Me and my wife have been eating at the Spanish Fort Stix 3 or 4 times a month for years. The food and service is always excellent. But, what I like the most is I always feel like you get ALMOST a fine dining type experience at a reasonable price. I have never left Stix feeling like I had been taken.

If I had to say anything negative about Stix it would be their silverware seems to be the cheapest, flimsiest, junk you could buy at Wal-Mart. However, the food, service, value, and atmosphere will keep me coming back.

1  Thank GVTrai58
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have only been here once and ate their sushi and it was really good. Great atmosphere here also. Very clean place and would be great for a group of people.