“Best option in town”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Talladega
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Talladega
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This property is a bit unusual in that it is located in-town rather than on the interstate. As options in Talladega go, this is probably the best place in Talladega. As HIE's go, it is average. The pro's- new, clean and fresh. The no-so pro's- the breakfast is a minimum effort. It seems that they have embraced the 'budget' part of the budget hotel concept. Not quite as a robust as most most HIE's. One shout out to the woman who checked me in - she clearly has a superb concept of customer service. Friendly and sincere. If my company had an open position in the area, I would have recruited her.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while working in the area. I've been a Platinum Priority Club member for over 9 years and I found this particular hotel to be just as nice as any other Holiday Inn Express that I've stayed at across the U.S.. Everything was just as expected. The rooms were clean, the beds were nice and firm, and the breakfast was very nice. The hotel staff was very helpful with anything that I needed, too.

There is a Wal-Mart within walking distance. Sadly, though, there are only fast food restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. That's not the hotel's fault, though. I recommend this hotel to others who are traveling through the area and would definitely stay there again, myself.

Mayaruinsonly
Destination Expert - Guatemala

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

This was by far one of the nicest motels we have ever stayed in. Beside our room being tastefully decorated it was exceptionally clean. My husband had the contenital breakfast, which he said was delicious (especially the biscuits). Room service was excellent, staff was very professional and friendly We will definitely be staying there again! Also loved the fitness room and laundry area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 20 November 2011

In such a small town you do not have much to choose from.. I have stayed in this hotel several times for business. Well worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed one night here. My room was very comfortable and quiet. Refrigerator, microwave, flat-screen TV, roomy bath. I'd stay here again, that's for sure.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2010

This is a great hotel. We stayed here when my husband did a Richard Petty Experience Drive at Talladega Speedway. The first room we had, the refrigerator didn't work. The girl at the checkin desk gave us an upgraded room. Rooms were large with microwave and fridge. Clean and comfortable bed. Staff was great, friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mltbrowneyes
Reviewed 23 August 2010

My family stayed here while in Talladega for a funeral. The staff was very helpful and allowed us to relax in the "breakfast" room after dinner one night. It was important to us to be able to have a place to gather and talk since we hadn't seen each other in a long time. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and quiet.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Arlingtontravel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Talladega
Quality Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oxford - Anniston
Super 8 Talladega AL
Super 8 Talladega AL
#2 of 3 in Talladega

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Talladega? Share your experiences!