“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Thomasville
Pensacola, Florida
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

My mom and I were very exhausted being that we had been traveling all day. I already knew that if we stayed in Thomasville, it was going to be in a hotel with room located on the inside. The friendly girl at the desk informed us that their rooms were located on the inside!! That was a major plus for us. When we made it to the room, the flat screen t.v. was located on the wall!! OMG I loved it. The new pillows and the bed was perfect!! The next morning when we went down to the breakfast room, I could smell the waffles down the hall. The food was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The staff, guest room, and breakfast is the reason why mom and I have decided to just get away for a weekend and come back to Comfort Inn of Thomasville. Everthing was amazing!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Red Bluff, California, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for business. Walls were very thin. I could hear the man in the room next to me talking on the phone in a normal tone of voice and the man on the other side snoring and his alarm clock going off. That was annoying. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good and breakfast staff was very nice. I slept as well as I do in a hotel. Average standard room. I would stay there again if I was in the area again. One draw back was no exercise room. You can use the one next door at the Quality Inn as it's owned by the same people but some of the equipment was not working so that was not good. Location was goof for where we needed to go.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I would stay in this hotel every time I go to Thomasville. It was very clean the breakfast was good lot to choose from. I enjoyed my stay.Staff was kind close to shopping and places to eat also close to the nursing home I visit family there I recommend this hotel to any and everyone.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank hoglady
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

We came to Thomasville on business. This is a very clean hotel and the staff is excellent. Very nice from the ones that clean the room to the front desk to the one who did breakfast. It is a little older but they are doing some renovation. It is also nice that across the parking lot is the Gaston Restaurant that has a hot bar, salad, dessert buffet and you can order off the menu. We walked over and took something back to the room. The room has a nice size refig and a microwave. I certainly would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Last week i was called by a member of the staff at Comfort as a follow up review of my stay. It amazed me that after two weeks she actually cared!! I informed her that i was impressed with the politeness of her staff. Each time i walked in or out of the building i was addressed as "Mr. Flight", and offered fresh coffie. My room was very clean and the location allowed me to travel to work in minutes. Every morning the breakfast was great, so on my last day i had to leave Evelyn, the breakfast lady, a $25 tip. In all i had a great stay at comfort.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Jordan F
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

The staff were so polite, that is something you don't see these days. Evelyn,Issac,Melissa and her housekeeper crew and Donnell and her front desk staff were so nice and helpful. I wrote their names down so I could remember them. I don't know when I might be coming back to Thomasville, but if and when I do I will be staying at the Comfort Inn of Thomasville,Al.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank gez S
Grenada, Mississippi, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

They would not accept my corporate discover card. The bedside lamp was unplugged.
The bed uncomfortable and real low. The heat/AC cut on and off all night and woke me up. The guy next door was snoring so loud I couldn't go back to sleep. There is no elevator only stairs. It is not worth the $107.00 that it cost me. Next time I will try the Quality Inn across the street. I would not recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone. I think Choice Hotels should remove it from their listings.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business