Comfort Inn Thomasville
US$66
American Inn(Camden)
US$74
US$70
Budget Inn - Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Have stayed here many times. Used to be very average at best. They must be under new management because the past few times I have stayed they have upgraded the rooms and the staff is very polite and helpful. It is a bit noisy but a decent motel to stay in especially since there is not a lot of choices in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My mom and I were very exhausted being that we had been traveling all day. I already knew that if we stayed in Thomasville, it was going to be in a hotel with room located on the inside. The friendly girl at the desk informed us that their rooms were located on the inside!! That was a major plus for us. When we made it to the room, the flat screen t.v. was located on the wall!! OMG I loved it. The new pillows and the bed was perfect!! The next morning when we went down to the breakfast room, I could smell the waffles down the hall. The food was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The staff, guest room, and breakfast is the reason why mom and I have decided to just get away for a weekend and come back to Comfort Inn of Thomasville. Everthing was amazing!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for business. Walls were very thin. I could hear the man in the room next to me talking on the phone in a normal tone of voice and the man on the other side snoring and his alarm clock going off. That was annoying. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good and breakfast staff was very nice. I slept as well as I do in a hotel. Average standard room. I would stay there again if I was in the area again. One draw back was no exercise room. You can use the one next door at the Quality Inn as it's owned by the same people but some of the equipment was not working so that was not good. Location was goof for where we needed to go.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I would stay in this hotel every time I go to Thomasville. It was very clean the breakfast was good lot to choose from. I enjoyed my stay.Staff was kind close to shopping and places to eat also close to the nursing home I visit family there I recommend this hotel to any and everyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hoglady
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We came to Thomasville on business. This is a very clean hotel and the staff is excellent. Very nice from the ones that clean the room to the front desk to the one who did breakfast. It is a little older but they are doing some renovation. It is also nice that across the parking lot is the Gaston Restaurant that has a hot bar, salad, dessert buffet and you can order off the menu. We walked over and took something back to the room. The room has a nice size refig and a microwave. I certainly would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business