“Feeling of Comfort”

Comfort Inn Thomasville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Thomasville
Reviewed 7 August 2013

There was a gas leak at my home and the gas company told me that we couldn't stay in the home that and there no family members in Thomasville that I could stay with, so I came to the Comfort Inn. The young lady at the desk was so polite and our room was very comfortable. My kids loved the fact that the flat screen TV was on the wall, OMG!!! I was right in town and didn't know how nice the hotel was. I promised kids that I will bring them back because they love the breakfast and the breakfast lady, she was great with my kids. Over all I was very pleased with everything and everybody, I felt so comfortable there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2013

While looking for a place to stay when you're away from home, you may come across some not so good places. This was not one of them. You're looking for comfort, they've got it. You're looking for convience, they've got it. You're looking for friendliness, they've got it. There were beautiful and clean rooms with nice beds and helpful staff. That's what I look for, and pretty much expect, when I'm staying at a hotel. They didn't let me down.The wonderful free breakfast was a plus...you don't have to leave the hotel in the morning to get breakfast. For me, I really apprieciate that with kids. They can stay in their pajamas and have breakfast. It makes the morning better for me. Great hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The front desk was very helpful, the lobby was clean, it made a good first impression as for my room, it was clean beds are comfortable the Tv was nice. Breakfast was also really good, overall I think I will stay here again nice room for a nice price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Hotel is showing its age but is a decent choice for the area. They need to do a better job with cleaning. The carpet needs to be vacuumed better and cleaned. Hotel staff was nice and friendly. Free breakfast was good but not great. Would stay again if in area.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Have stayed here many times. Used to be very average at best. They must be under new management because the past few times I have stayed they have upgraded the rooms and the staff is very polite and helpful. It is a bit noisy but a decent motel to stay in especially since there is not a lot of choices in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My mom and I were very exhausted being that we had been traveling all day. I already knew that if we stayed in Thomasville, it was going to be in a hotel with room located on the inside. The friendly girl at the desk informed us that their rooms were located on the inside!! That was a major plus for us. When we made it to the room, the flat screen t.v. was located on the wall!! OMG I loved it. The new pillows and the bed was perfect!! The next morning when we went down to the breakfast room, I could smell the waffles down the hall. The food was wonderful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The staff, guest room, and breakfast is the reason why mom and I have decided to just get away for a weekend and come back to Comfort Inn of Thomasville. Everthing was amazing!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for business. Walls were very thin. I could hear the man in the room next to me talking on the phone in a normal tone of voice and the man on the other side snoring and his alarm clock going off. That was annoying. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good and breakfast staff was very nice. I slept as well as I do in a hotel. Average standard room. I would stay there again if I was in the area again. One draw back was no exercise room. You can use the one next door at the Quality Inn as it's owned by the same people but some of the equipment was not working so that was not good. Location was goof for where we needed to go.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Been to Comfort Inn Thomasville? Share your experiences!